Caspians point of view.

I was ridding swiftly out of the castle, Peter had made it out just in time and was already ahead leading the rest of the army to the how. I was going slower for some reason, I could feel Christina's body weight agents my back. It was starting to hurt, I guess she was scared and I don't blame her. Susan was up ahead to make sure I wouldn't get lost since I was behind, I mean I really did love Christina. Susan was pretty and all, but there was something about this young girl that I kept falling in love with.

After a while of her weight agents me, I stopped my horse.

"Susan, stop." I told her.

She turned around as I dismounted my stead, however once I did Christina's limp body fell forward. I gasped at the sight, I hope she wasn't...oh I couldn't think of that horrible word.

"What happened?" Susan asked coming over to Christina and I.

"I don't know, you bring Christina back to the how and I'll earn the others." I told her getting on her horse.

She nodded and got behind her sister, I took one look back at the girl I loved and then road off in the distance.

This..this was all Peters fault, he didn't even call of the raid when his own sister was injured.

No he just wanted to prove to everyone that he was capable of being a great king and that was his first mistake, may be them coming was a mistake. Well with one exception, Christina was no mistake...she belonged here...with me.

I rode as fast as I could through the forest, hours of riding and jumping over logs made my body sore. When I almost thought of stoping for just a second two things crossed my mind.

Christina needed my help and I reached the how, it was now dusk and I could see the others walking towards the entrance of the how. I slid off and marched over to the cause of this mess, once Christina was taken care of properly this pompous king would get what he deserved.

I made my way through the pack of Narnians that we're walking into the how, I was about to call peter but Lucy came out with a worried look about her.

"What happened?" Lucy asked panic rising in her voice.

I just caught up with Peter, he had a sour looking face about him.

"Ask him." He retorted to me.

I ignored him even though I wanted to smack his head, "Peter.."

He looked at me with the most narrow eyes and killer look you can ask for, "Don't talk to me, if you had stuck to the plan those soldiers might be alive."

"And if you stuck here like I suggested those soldiers would definitely be, but Peter..." I started to say again worried about the state that Christina would be in by now.

"Don't you even dare change the subject, you called us remember." Peter spat.

I had enough of this pompous kings remarks and now it was time for me to fight back, "that was my first mistake."

He looked at me with angry eyes as his jaw tightened up, "So Christina coming here was a mistake?"

"No!" I added quickly, he was turning my words around. "She is better then you will ever be!"

"You have no right talk, you invaded Narnia. You your father, Narnia is better off without the lot of you!" Peter growled at me.

Those were definitely fighting words, I pulled out my sword as we both yelled ready to fight for each other's pride.