Stealing weapons.

The gryphons were flying swiftly through the air, it was a quiet night..may be a bit to quiet. The sky was clear and the moon lit everything up, it was absolutely breathtaking. The only sound I was hearing was the flap of the gryphons wings, it was absolutely calming.

This trip seemed very quick, because not to long after we spotted Miraz's wagons that would be full of weapons.

Once we were closer to the line of trees that marked the end of the forest, my siblings (Peter, Edmund, and Susan..Lucy was too young to join) swooped  down to the ground and attacked a few guards who came running towards them. Then the gryphons that they rode in on came flying up behind us...a sight I never thought I'd see.

It was now Benjamin, Caspian, and I. Caspian looked at me and Benjamin nodding, it was time to dive down on land and get those weapons we desperately needed.

I carefully leaned forward to let George know that he needed to land on the ground, he dived extremely fast making me grip the animal tighter. However, he landed perfectly and on the exact spot I wanted him to land.

I looked at the boys who had landed and slid off there flying beast, I slid off George landing quietly on the rocky terrain. Caspian smiled at me, he then looked at George.

"Diving down like that takes a while to get use to." Caspian mentioned in a whisper.

I whispered back smirking, "I'm fine."

Caspian grabbed my hands gently, "your shaking."

"Come on love birds we don't have all night." Benjamin told us in a annoyed but amused quiet tone.

Caspian immediately dropped my hands and blushed a deep crimson red, I laughed quietly at this amusing prince.

"Ok, you take the first wagon and I'll take the second, Benjamin will take the third..remember get all the weapons we can." Caspian said scratching the back of his neck.

I beckoned my gryphon to follow me to the first of three wagons, he came beside me and held the basket open.

I unlatched the hook to the back of the wagon bed and pulled it down carefully, Caspian and Benjamin did the same with there appointed wagons.

Next was getting all of these weapons inside the basket my gryphon was holding, mine just had long swords making it easier for me. I started placing them inside the hand made basket, I was trying to be very careful not to clash them together while putting them in the weaved container.

Attention was not needed right now, I had to be precise. After a good long...well I don't know how long it took but we eventually finished and latched the latch on the bed of the wagon.

I scanned my eyes around the land, it was huge. There was a huge river that divided both of the banks that laid on each side of the water, the ground was covered with rocks and in the back of us was a forest. However something caught my eye, this was a place that seemed untouched by (what was modern to them) technology. Why was there a bridge being built in the middle of a river and building equipment, what was Miraz doing? Surly this wasn't here before and these wagons had to be brought over before the built of this bridge.

I tapped Caspian on the shoulder, he spun around to look at me. I pointed to the bridge and his eyes widened, Benjamin turned and looked at the same exact object.