Just Talk To Me

I was sitting under the tree contemplating what had just happened back in the How, the visions that popped in my head. It was overwhelming yet I was extremely intrigued by them.

I picked up a strand of grass and twiddled it with my thumbs, I laid back on the grass and looked at the tree that was swaying gently in the breeze.

I didn't want to be disturbed, I've had enough disturbances to last me a life time. I dropped the piece of grass and played with my gold locket that strung lightly around my neck, I ran it up and down the chain lightly. I sighed and closed my eyes smelling the clean air, however I felt a shadow hover over me. I opened my eyes, it was Benjamin.

"Hey, a penny for your thoughts?" He asked with a small smile plastered on his face.

"What happens if I told you that I want to be alone?" I asked rolling my eyes and looking away from him, I couldn't look at him because I felt like I would scream if I did.

"I won't let you." He told me as I felt his presence beside me, I just glared at the tree trunk.

"Get your arsh out of here." I said trying to be polite as I could.

He laughed a little at that, "Sorry, it looks like you need to talk about it."

"No I don't, now go away. Your invading my space."

"Please if you'll just give me a chance I...."

"No!" I shout sitting up. "I don't want you..I don't want this life...I want my old life back!!"

Benjamin looked taken aback and hurt at the same time, I felt bad.

"Benjamin..I.." I started to say wanting to make it all right again, I didn't mean to shout..my stress level had gone up quickly since the visions. Was I gonna tell him about them, oh heck no.

He shook his head and stood up slowly, "no it's ok, I'll leave."

"Benjamin...I..." I mumbled, he didn't even listen. He kept walking looking down at the ground, I sighed as my cheeks felt hot and my eyes started to blur with tears.

I grabbed my knees hugging them tightly, I put my head in my arms and cried..my body shaking.

I felt someone sit beside me, the person put a arm around me. I looked up to see Peter, his soft brotherly smile was really comforting.

Once I immediately saw his presence I pulled him into a hug and buried my face into his chest crying, I was getting his shirt all wet and I didn't care....he didn't either.

"That's it let it all out." Peter said patting my back while engulfing me in his arms.

"I want to go home." I cry feeling awfully home sick.

Peter sighed, "what about the young Prince?"

"I don't care." I say sniffling and whipping my eyes, I looked at Peter who just smiled softly.

He took his thumbs and whipped my tears away, "I wish I could take you home, I can't...we have to stay here and fight this. Give Benjamin a chance, may be you two have stuff in common."

"Peter Pevensie are you mad!" I exclaimed in absolute shock that he would even condone me being around someone like him.

"I spent some time in the how and looked at those two pictures, what did you see when we first got here?"

"What are you..."

"You saw more then what your letting on, trust me and tell me." He said, his eyes soft and his smile warm.