Getting Ready

We finally made it to the castle after days of more walking and camping, Aslan has been amazing company. I can see why Lucy loves him so much, I love him too and I don't know him as well as the others do.

Caspian and I have gotten close together, it's been wonderful and magical. There's something there between us, I hope my siblings stay like last time. I want him, I think he wants me too.

Sunny and I have been getting close as well, in fact she is one of my best friends now. We can confide in each other, I have especially about Caspian and she seems to always push us together.

So even if my siblings did end up going back, I'd stay. I think I've found my home, I think I've found the true place where I belong and it was the best feeling I've felt since my parents died. I just hope my siblings would understand if I did decide to stay, would they support me? Lucy would I have no doubt, shes been actually talking to Caspian about me and thinks that we belong together. However the boys are a whole different story, they are so protective. Would they allow Caspian if he did decide to pursue me to actually pursue me? Would they trust Narnia in my hands?

I know Benjamin would support me, also about him. We've gotten so close and I actually enjoy it, he tells me about my Narnian parents and how cute of a baby I was. Truthfully he is trust worthy. He is protective of me, but I've learned to love him as a brother.

Just...would I be able to handle being a queen of Narnia?

Today was a big day for the kingdom, the greedy king was out while the humble prince was getting in the throne today. Also, a new queen would be crowned. That was me, was I cut out for being queen?

I was thinking all these things as I was in front of my mirror getting my hair fixed by my two ladies Molly and Betty, they were wonderful and we've grown so close. They get the job done, but they have a side that is caring for whoever they serve. They were also both sisters, it made everything even more special.

 They were also both sisters, it made everything even more special

(My ladies, Molly and Betty.)

Molly was tying my hair with a hair tie while I was day dreaming, Betty was making my bed because it was morning. The coronation would last all day, we didn't just have a ceremony because we're royals of course.

"Thinking about Caspian?" Molly asked probably smirking.

"Of course she is, what else would she be thinking of." Sunny giggled as she walked into my chamber, I smiled at her appearance.

"Actually, I've made my decision. I want to stay, but I don't know what my family will approve of." I tell them with a soft sigh at the end.

"You do have a brother here and you will be queen, it's your decision." Molly tried to reassure me, I didn't feel that reassured. I think it was the idea of being queen in a few minutes, my stomach was in knots.

Sunny came over and cupped my face, "If you leave I will miss you, however I will support it. You need to be where your heart feels it's right, not where people tell you to go"