Broken Heart

Once the train started to move, I quickly found a seat far away from everyone...especially Susan. Tears now filled my eyes, I finally thought I had a home and I'm lost all over again.

I closed my eyes and tried to breath, when I opened them again, I saw Susan standing before me.

"I'm sorry." She tears streaming down her eyes, like she hurt more then me.

I crossed my arms and looked away from her, the sight of her was sickening.

She then sat down next to me, i scooted over to the next seat making her give a small sigh.

"He loves you, I could tell." She mentioned as it made any difference now.

"Oh really Sherlock?? You just noticed that now?" I asked now looking at her, my face was scrunched up and my eyes were red.

"I wanted to try one last time.." she told me softly.

I glared, "oh really, was it worth it? Your dead to me!"

She looked shocked that I had that in me, "You simply don't mean that."

"I do! You knew he didn't like you in that way and yet you still tried! What were you thinking? I was going role right over when you found out the truth!" I shouted angrily making everyone looking at me.

She blushed embarrassed at the audience we know had, "you think your the only one hurting, you can go back and get him. You can get a second chance, he loves you. Do you think that I'm any happier??"

"I was gonna stay." I say crossing my arms and looking strait ahead of me.

She sighed, "you could've still stayed."

"And have the memories haunt me! To leave my siblings with you!! I need to take care of them! I've lost enough already, I've lost one family member." I spat at her.

She gasped and started crying even more, "Please, you don't mean that."

"I do!" I shout loudly at her.

That's when our siblings came over to us, Edmund took Susan away to the other end of the train. Peter and Lucy stayed with me, I sat down and just cried. They both wrapped there arms around me, the people on the train soon got back to whispering amongst themselves...probably about me.

I hoped I would never go back, however that was probably unlikely. That was a dream that would never happen, however if I had to go back make it a good long while. Now every time I think of Caspian Susan has his lips on his, it makes me sick.

I leaned into Peter and Lucy leaned into me, he stroked my hair and hummed one of my favorite tunes. I grabbed my locket tightly making a indent in my hand, I didn't care...the pain felt good. I felt numb and betrayed, I felt like the world was this big miserable ball.

What would my parents say to this right now? I miss them even more now.

In all honesty, I knew at one point this pain would end and life would go back to normal. That things would somehow turn out ok, however that didn't seem possible right now. Little did I know at that the next time I ventured into Narnia, it would change my life forever.

The End