The Coronation

The doors were standing wide open, Aslan was at the front with the thrones and the guest stood up on both sides of the room. There was a ton of them, my stomach tightened up in knots. Caspian was still holding my hand, his hands were soft but were rough. It was a pleasant feeling, one I didn't want to loose.

Caspian gave me a glance and mouthed, "You'll be great."

He then squeezed my hand and with out letting go started to walk forward at a slow pace, I just watched Caspian and kept up with his pace.

When we reached the two thrones that sat on top of the stone platform, Caspian gave my hand one more squeeze and then let go. We both walked forward and sat gently on our royal seats, I looked at the crowed as they all sat down.

My throne was like the one I sat on at Cair Parvel, the only thing that changed was the top. I graved in the stone was a picture of a fire, in the background was a forest and sun. I had no idea what that meant, but I would soon.

Down the hall Trumpkin and the professor came fourth with two crowns. One was silver that sparkles every time the sun hit it, the second was gold and very kingly like which I guessed was Caspian's.

I closed my eyes for one second, I let everything set in. Then I thought of my mum and dad, I wished they were here. When I opened my eyes, I scanned the crowed hopping to see my parents there. Of course they weren't, however to see my siblings in the first row of people was extremely comforting.

"Today is the coronation of Christina Pevensie and Prince Caspian the tenth, they have shown bravery and excellence in battle." Aslan announced to everyone, his mane flowed in the sun rays from the window.

That's when Trumpkin came up the steps with the professor, they stood next to me as Aslan began to speak again.

"I give you Christina Pevensie, daughter of King Charles and Queen Elizabeth Ackworth. Since she has been here, she has shown faith and bravery, her strength in battle is beyond compare. So to the The Raging Fires of the North I give you High Queen Christina The Fierce!"

The fierce, was I really that brave...really that strong. Was I that fiery?

I turned my attention to from Aslan to the old man who was now carrying the radiant crown, I bent down a little and let the professor place the crown gently on top of my head. Once it was on I stood up strait and smiled at him, he smiled back at me and walked over to Caspian with Trumpkin following from the behind.

 Once it was on I stood up strait and smiled at him, he smiled back at me and walked over to Caspian with Trumpkin following from the behind

(My crown)

"To the talmerain that saved Narnia, that brought peace to a whole nation. I give you King Caspian the Navigator!" Aslan announces

Caspian bent down the same way I did, then his professor took the crown and placed it on top of his head. It looked beautiful agents his long black hair, I smiled as he stood up strait making him look even more kingly then before.

 It looked beautiful agents his long black hair, I smiled as he stood up strait making him look even more kingly then before

(Caspians Crown)

The professor moved away from the platform and stood in the corner with Trumpkin, I looked over at Caspian who gave me a proud smile. When i looked at my siblings and Sunny, they were all looking like I had just graduated school.

"You are now a Queen and King of Narnia, like I told your siblings long ago." Aslan looked at me especially and continued, "Once a King or Queen of Narnia, always a King or Queen of Narnia. May your wisdom grace us from the heavens and my you reign for as long as you live."

I smiled at that last part, I was a queen now. People were clapping and shouting, "long live King Caspian and Queen Christina!"

They were cheering for me, they loved me already. That's when I felt a hand brush agents mine and intwine there fingers with my own, I looked over and Caspian was smiling at me like a school boy, at that moment I knew what my decision was. No one was going to stop me, I was in charge of my own life and it felt freeing.

Aslan nodded his head and signaled us to go, we had towns people to wave at.

Caspian still holding my hand, took me down the hall. Everyone was standing up for us while clapping, once we were out in the hall Caspian stoped.

"You were amazing!! Your a natural!" He beamed.

That smile, he had the best smile I've ever seen.

"Really? I was absolutely nervous, it didn't show?" I asked tucking a loose strand behind my ear.

Caspian shook his head, "No."

With that he came closer to me and caressed my cheek, I put my hand on the back of his hand and closed my eyes. He then lifted my chin gently upwards as my eyes opened to look at him, his soft brown ones were glistening from the chandelier above us.  Then he leaned in and I did too, our lips almost touched however Aslan came in.

"Your majesty's, the balcony?" Aslan told us gently.

Caspian nodded and pulled away from me, he then took me down the hall as our hands were still intwined.

When we were on the platform, people. Started cheering form down below. It was amazing how many people lived here, the city square was packed.

After a good while of waving to those people it was time to ride through the city on horses, tonight would be the ball.

Caspian took me to the stables and let me pick out my horse yesterday for this occasion, I picked a brown and white spotted horse. Her name was Charolette, I patted her mane and then climbed on with help. It was the dress that made this difficult, once I was on the horse they had us in a order.

Caspian and I in the front and then my siblings behind us, this would have to be my second favorite part of today.

"Are you ready?" Caspian asked right before the doors opened.

I nodded and smirked, "Walk on."

With a gentle kick and clicking noises, we made our way out of the stables and onto the cobble stone rode. Everyone lined the sides of the street, they were cheering and clapping, flowers and peddles were being thrown. It was really fun to ride in the city and having people cheer for you. I knew from that moment I was going to love it here, there was no doubt that this one place I once never believed in was now my home. Home...a place where I belong.

💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚
I hope you like this chapter and book, please like and comment down below and give me your opinion!!!