Saving Trunpkin!

Once we stepped on the soft white sand, we just walked on the left side and over to the big rocks. It eventually lead us around a big bend between two more huge rocks, nothing really special. When ever I stood next to these big boulders, I felt so small and vulnerable...I felt like they would fall on top of me at any moment. However I didn't let that feeling stop me, we just kept walking...sometimes Susan would mention a plant that she saw or Edmund would just say a random joke... you get the idea. The more the five of us walked, the more we started to see pretty flowers and plant life...it was all beautiful. But suddenly we heard a bird screeching noise in the air above us, we all jumped and before I knew it, a bird came strait for my head.

Lucy saw it before hand and yelled, "Christina!"

She pushed me to the ground moving me away from the bird, when I looked up, that same bird was circling around us in the air. I pulled out my bow and arrow as I got up, but Lucy stoped me from raising my bow in the air. We then decided to move quickly and away from the mad bird, I still held my bow in my hand tightly making sure that I could actually protect my self next time. However the bird flew away, that didn't ease my mind at all..it could still be lurking for another one of its nose dive attacks.

I was panting and shaken if you want to know the truth...my hands were trembling a little, "What do you suppose he wanted?"

Susan answered in the most logical way, "We probably came near it's nest, but why didn't it talk?"

They all shrugged unsure of the exact answer and with that we all walked in silence probably trying to figure out the event that just occurred, would it really talk if we were to close to its nest?

My brain was on high alert as my eyes darted around all of my soroundings making sure the bird or even worse...a animal that weighed even more then me would attack me. I didn't want anymore surprises, I don't think I could handle any more things popping out at me.

We walked for a while longer passing more plant life, as we got close to yet another big boulder we heard voices....men's voices. They didn't exactly sound as angry, but they sounded gruff and frustrated. Peter shushed us even tho we were pretty much quiet already. He peeked around the big boulder and stayed like that for a few minutes, when he was satisfied he turned around to look at us.

"I don't like them, I think there planing to throw some one in the river." Peter told us flatly and with worried look in his eyes.

I looked at Peter skeptical, "are you sure there was someone in that boat Peter? We don't wanna cause trouble if there's no need to take any kind of action."

"Well I didn't exactly see someone but...." my blond haired brother started to say before Susan interrupted him.

"We could still use the boat." Susan told me.

Peter looked at Susan and smiled, "exactly, I mean why would two soldiers be out here in the first place and on a row boat."

"Peter let's watch and see what happens, we don't exactly want to cause any trouble if your wrong." Lucy suggested which was a good plan in my opinion.

Peter thought for a minute and then nodded in agreement with Lucy, "Fine, but Christina and Susan...get your bows and arrows ready."

I nodded and got one arrow out of my quiver and then strung it, I held the arrow in between the string with my two fingers. I waited for my next order, I hoped if it came to battle I'd be good enough.

Suddenly Peter whipped his head around, "it's go time, they have someone in the boat."

Edmund asked Peter, "What's the plan?"