1. you never asked

It was a cold, rainy day and you were relaxing in your bedroom, waiting on C/N to come over. The two of you had planned to have a movie day together. C/N was your best friend so you guys hung out and spent a lot of time together but he was also your crush.

As you were laying on your bed under your fluffy blanket, you heard your front door open, followed by your mom greeting C/N. You smiled to yourself as you heard his heavy footsteps coming towards your door.

"Hey, girl." He smiled as he walked into the room.

"Hey, boy." You chuckled as you watched him yank his hoodie over his head, leaving him in a t shirt and sweatpants.

"You look pretty comfy in that burrito of yours." He said, laughing at the way you were wrapped up in your blanket.

You just pouted at him as he made his way over to the bed. He quickly laid down next to you and stole the remote, putting on a movie.

"You plan on sharing some of that blanket?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

"Keep dreaming." You smarted off at him but he quickly grabbed a hold of it and pulled the entire blanket off of you and onto him.

"Hey! That's no fair!" You yelled at him, desperately trying to pull the blanket back to you.

"Here we'll just share." He said before turning on his side to face you and pulling you into his warm chest, throwing the blanket over the two of you.

His arm was wrapped tight around you and you quickly burried your face into his chest as you felt your cheeks burning. You slowly, and nervously brought your arm up to wrap around his waist, both of you forgetting the movie was even on.

"You're really warm." You mumbled from his chest.

"You're really cute." He chuckled along with his response.

At this you quickly brought your head up to look at him. Both of your cheeks were glowing red, and your faces just happened to be inches apart.

"Y/N........." He hesitated with his words, so you just shot him a sweet smile to encourage him.

"I really like you." He said, an extremely nervous look on his face.

"I really like you too." You laughed at the nervous look on his face and the fact that you couldn't believe this was happening.

"No, Y/N. I mean I really like you, like more than a friend. In the way that I want you to be my girlfriend." The sad, hopeless look he had in his eyes broke your heart. But before you could respond, he started speaking again.

"I'm sorry. I know that I've just totally ruined our friendship. I'll just leave." He said as he pulled away from you and started to get up.

"No!" You yelled grabbing his shirt and pulling him back down into your arms. "You didn't ruin anything. You just never asked."

"Asked what?" He said, confusion on his face.

"You said you wanted me to be your girlfriend... but you never asked."

You watched as his eyes quickly lit up with happiness but you could tell there was still a hint of nervousness in there.

"Y/N will you be my girlfriend?" He asked with a small smile on his face.

"Of course I will!" You responded, so much confidence was rushing through you that you quickly leaned up and pressed your lips against his. He quickly kissed back and after a few seconds he was smiling so hard you had to break the kiss.

The two of you laid there, foreheads pressed together, and wrapped in each other's arms. Both of you were grinning like idiots as you completely forgot the movie you were supposed to be watching.