9. study buddy *

"Claire and Jackson.... John and Bryan..... Y/N and C/N..." Your teacher was assigning the class into pairs to study for your big final exam.  She had explained that the test was really hard and that partnering up would be the best thing to do.

As the bell rang, signaling the end of class, C/N came walking over to your desk.

"Hey, Y/N. You wanna start studying today?" He asked, his gorgeous eyes beaming into yours.

"Sure! That sounds great! Do you wanna go to my house or yours?" You asked him as the two of you walked out of the classroom and down the hall together.

"We can go to my house if you want. My parents both have to work really late tonight. So it'll be just us." He explained.

You nodded in agreement to going to his house. Since you normally walked to school, he gave you a ride in his car over to his house.

When you arrived at his house, the two of you started studying at his kitchen table. After almost an hour of studying together and goofing off, C/N excused himself to the bathroom.

Your eyes were glued to the paper in front of you. You were so focused on memorizing the work that you didn't hear C/N leave the bathroom and walk up behind your chair.

All at once you felt his hands running up and down your arms, his nose nuzzling against your jaw, and his hot breath hitting your skin.

"C/N...." You breathed out as he started placing kisses down your neck. You started to moan as his lips sucked a hickey right on your sweet spot.

As his lips left your neck, you quickly stood up from the chair and you both slammed your lips against each others. The kiss was hot and needy, full of so much passion. His lips were moving in perfect sync with yours and his tongue fought for dominance with yours.

C/N's hands slid down to your ass until he picked you up, your legs wrapping around his waist. He walked to his bedroom with you, never parting from the kiss, even as he laid you down on the bed.

In no time the two of you were tugging and pulling each other's clothes off. You two were left in just your underwear as he kissed his way down your chest and to your breasts. His lips kissed and sucked on one while his hand played with the other, occasionally switching off.

He continued kissing down your stomach until his hands were pulling down your panties. C/N wasted no time in putting his tongue right where you needed it. He used his tongue and mouth to lick and suck on your clit until he made you cum. Your legs shook and your hands pulled on his hair.

He tugged off his boxers and laid himself down on top of you. C/N lined himself up with your entrance before pushing himself inside of you. Both of you simultaneously let out a moan as he filled you up.

C/N's eyes admired your body as he waited for you to adjust to his size. When his eyes met yours, you nodded your head to give him the okay to start moving.

He started thrusting in and out of you at a slow pace. The pain quickly turned to pleasure in no time as his lips kissed and sucked all over your neck as he moved.

"Faster, C/N." You moaned out as your hands wandered across his back, fingernails occasionally digging into the flesh.

He quickly picked up his pace. He rested on both of his arms, on each side of your head, his face just inches above yours. The room was filled with the sound of skin slapping against skin, and your moans and his grunts.

"Fuck." C/N groaned out as his thrusts started to get sloppy.

At this sound of his voice, you reached your high and your walls clenched around his cock. C/N immediately came right after you, both of you riding out your high together. C/N rolled off of you and laid next to you in the bed.

"You good?" He asked as he turned his head to look at you.

"Yeah, I'm good." You smiled at him.

"I really hate to ruin the moment.... but we should probably get up before my mom gets home." He laughed as he pushed himself off the bed.

Both of you quickly got dressed and headed to the table to get your stuff together. The two of you quickly left his house and he drove you home.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" You asked him as you sat in your driveway.

"Mhm. Maybe you can be my little studdy buddy after school." He said with a wink.

You leaned over and kissed him on the cheek before getting out of his car and into your house. You couldn't wait for tomorrow.