2. the first time *

You were currently at the end of your third date with C/N. You and C/N weren't a couple but you both knew you liked each other, went out a few times, and had kissed each other multiple times before.

"I'm not ready to go home yet." You pouted at C/N as the two of you walked out of your favorite restaurant, hands intertwined.

"Wanna go back to my house? No ones home." He said with a smirk on his face.

You quickly nodded your head and the two of you headed to his house.

As you shut his front door you turned around just to have C/N push you up against the door and slam his lips onto yours. You moaned into the kiss as your hands went into his hair. Your tongue was sliding against his as they fought for dominance. His hands slid down your waist, to your ass, and then to your thighs where he picked you up and carried you to his bedroom, his lips never leaving yours.

C/N gently laid you down onto the bed, his body was on top of yours and resting between your legs. His lips left yours to place kisses down your jaw and neck, gently sucking a hickey right on your sweet spot.

His hands slid underneath your shirt, caressing the soft skin there before pulling your shirt over your head. You quickly tugged at his and he pulled it off too. He then unhooked your bra and tossed it across the room before placing kisses down your chest and to your breasts where he gently sucked on each one.

Your hands slid down his chest to the waistband of his pants, where you quickly unzipped them and tugged them off of him. He followed your actions and pulled your pants off as well, leaving you both in your underwear. He leaned back up to kiss you again and your hand slid down to the boner showing through his boxers. You gently rubbed it back and forth. He parted from the kiss and closed his eyes, letting out a moan.

Your actions came to a stop and he let out a whine. "Why'd you stop?" He asked, pouting at you. You just chuckled at him and a smirk grew on his face.

He quickly moved down and slowly pulled down your panties. He looked up at you with eyes full of lust as he started placing kisses all over the insides of your thighs, teasing the hell out of you.

Before you could even beg him to do more, he moved his head up and started kissing, sucking, and licking between your legs. Your hands immediately went to his hair as you let out all kinds of moans. Your hands tugged on his hair as you came on his tongue.

"C/N.... I need you." You begged him as he smirked up at you.

He moved to place himself between your legs. He leaned down and began to kiss you as he gently rubbed his hardness against your throbbing core. He then lined himself up with your entrance and looked at you seriously.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" He asked you. It was both yours and his first time having sex. So you could tell he was slightly getting nervous as well.

You quickly nodded your head at him and he slowly started sliding himself into you. You sucked in a sharp breath at the pain and quickly grabbed onto his shoulders tightly.

Once he was all the way inside of you, he stopped to give you time to adjust. During this time he placed kisses all over your neck and whispered sweet nothings into your ear.

You told him that you were ready and he started thrusting in and out of you at a slow pace. Your hands roamed his back and his hair.

"C/N" You moaned his name. "Go faster, please."

He grunted in response and started picking up his pace, going faster and faster. His arms were resting on both sides of you and his head fell into your neck. You could feel his heavy breathing on your skin and hear the grunts and moans coming out of his mouth.

"C/N I think I'm gonna cum." You moaned out.

"Me too." He said as his thrusts started to get sloppier.

You moaned out his name as you released, C/N quickly following after you. He thrusted just a few more slow times before pulling out. He brought his face up to yours and let out a few heavy breaths before kissing you. His forehead was covered in sweat and you had completely messed up his hair.

He rolled off of you and pulled you into his chest. You laid your head on him and wrapped an arm around him.

"I love you Y/N. I know it might seem a little stupid that I'm just now saying it, but I really do love you, I have for a while now." He confessed.

"I love you too, and I have for a while now also." You said, smiling up at him. He smiled back and leaned down to kiss your forehead.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"It's about time you asked."