7. fight night

Your best friend B/F/N had talked you into going to a huge party with her. It was going to be one of the biggest parties of the year. The main reason you were going was to see C/N. The two of you were friends but you weren't really that close, the best you got was talking to him for a few minutes everyday in class.

You had dressed up in a short black dress and did your hair and makeup before B/F/N picked you up.

The two of you had arrived at the party and you felt everyone's eyes on you when you walked in the door, including C/N. You never dressed up at school so this was something new to everyone else.

"Hey, Y/N." C/N greeted you as he walked up to you.

"Hey! How's the party so far?" You asked him.

"Pretty good. You want a drink?" He asked, pointing at the table in the kitchen, filled with alcohol.

You just shrugged your shoulders before grabbing a cup.

After a few hours of laughing with friends, playing games with each other, and making fun of the drunk people at the party, you found yourself to not be wasted, but you were a little drunk. Enough to know what was going on, but still being a little out of it too.

"I'll be back. I gotta pee." You told your friends, slightly stumbling as you got up. C/N watched you with careful eyes.

You went to the main bathroom downstairs but of course it was occupied, and there was a short line. So you headed to find a bathroom upstairs. After taking forever to get up the stairs you finally made it up there. Little did you know C/N kept his eyes on you the whole time, watching as made your way to the staircase, knowing you'd likely have a hard time getting up there.

Before you could reach the bathroom upstairs, a pair of arms grabbed you and pulled you into a bedroom. The room was spinning as the figure slammed the door and shoved you down onto the bed, forcing themselves on top of you.

The guy had your arms pinned down above your head and he was forcefully shoving his lips onto yours. You were trying so hard to get out of his grasp, trying to turn your head away from him, but he just took that as a sign to start sucking hickeys on your neck. You were able to call out for help just once before the guy punched you hard in the face.

Suddenly all of the weight that was on you was pulled off and you heard a slam. After the dizziness went away, you pushed yourself up to see C/N on top of the guy, on the ground, beating the crap out of him.

"C/N!" You yelled at him, but he didn't stop punching the guy.

His friend C/F/N came running into the room and quickly grabbed a hold of C/N, pulling him off of the guy.

"C/N! Stop....... Chill out." C/F/N told him as he got him to calm down.

C/N was breathing heavily. His right hand looked awful, covered in blood and shaking. His lip was split and blood was gushing out of it. At the sight of him you sobered up real quick.

You pushed yourself off the bed and grabbed a hold of his hand. The two of you silently walked down the staircase together, hand in hand. You felt everyone looking at you two as you walked out the front door together. It was quiet outside compared to inside the house.

"Y/N..... I'm sorry." C/N said with a guilty look on his face.

"What are you sorry for? You saved me." You told him, looking up at him with a grateful smile on your face.

"But I didn't get there quick enough, look at you, you got hurt. I seen you going upstairs stumbling over your feet and I thought you would be okay so I stalled for a little bit before actually going to check on you." He rambled on.

"C/N! You don't get it. Think about what could've happened to me if you wouldn't have showed up at all." You said to him, eyes welling up with tears.

He just nodded his head before pulling you into a tight hug.

"Let's get out of here." You said to him, grabbing him by the hand.

"Where to?" He asked.

"Anywhere." You said, swinging your intertwined hands back and forth.

"Well, my house is actually just a couple doors down." He suggested.

"Okay! But it's like midnight. Aren't your parents gonna be mad about you having a girl over or something?" You questioned him.

"They're asleep. I'll just sneak you in. It'll be fine, I promise."

After he snuck you into his house, you drug him into the bathroom. Before he could say a word, you quickly searched his bathroom for a cloth to clean up the blood on his chin and the cut on his lip.

He was leaned back against the counter as you finished up. Your eyes finally glanced into the mirror behind him and he watched your eyes widen at the sight of your black eye. Your hands froze from what they were doing as your eyes were glued to your eye.

He gently placed his thumb under your eye on your cheekbone to stroke it. His other hand took the wash cloth from your hands and tossed it aside before pulling you to his room.

"You wanna stay here? It's okay, I mean if you don't wanna go home yet." He asked you.

You just smiled gratefully and nodded your head. He handed you a pair of his boxers and an oversized t shirt of his. You thanked him and changed in his bathroom. When you came out, he pulled his sheets back with a t shirt on and a pair of boxers.

"I don't want to make you uncomfortable, but you could stay in here with me if you'd like." He said, giving you the sweetest smile ever.

"I'd love to." You replied before crawling into his bed, him following after you.

He rolled on his side to face you and you did the same, leaving both of you just a few inches apart. You watched him as he slowly leaned his head towards yours and lightly placed his lips on yours, careful not to scare you. You immediately kissed him back. Your lips moved in sync with his for a slow, sweet kiss that lasted for a minute before you pulled away.

The two you just grinned at each other before he rolled onto his back. He opened his arm for you and you cuddled into his side, laying your head on his chest. You both were sound asleep in no time, snuggled up to each other.