4. mornings with him

In this story, B/F is your boyfriend and the two of you have your own house together.

————————————————————————

Your eyes fluttered open to see the sun shining through the curtains in your bedroom. B/F's arm was slung around your waist and his bare chest was pressed against your back. His face was buried in your neck and you could feel every breath he took hitting your skin.

You gently rolled over in the bed to face him. You brought your hand up to cup his cheek and slowly rubbed your thumb across his cheek bone. His hair was a mess but he looked so peaceful in his sleep. You couldn't help yourself from leaning down and kissing your handsome boyfriend on the lips. It was just a light, short kiss but it was enough to wake him.

"Goodmorning babygirl." His deep raspy voice sent shivers down your spine as his eyes slowly opened.

"Mornin' hot stuff." You replied, watching a goofy grin come across his face.

"We should really get up." You said to him as you wrapped your arms around his neck and put your face in his chest. You placed a few kisses on his collar bone and smiled up at him.

You pushed yourself up in the bed and tried to get him to follow your lead but he just let out a groan and refused to move. You were moving to get out of the bed when his hands wrapped around your waist and he tugged you back down onto the mattress. You were on your back and he quickly moved his body on top of yours.

"B/F" You whined as he started kissing all over your neck. The two of you needed to get up as you both had things you needed to do.

The kisses trailed up from your neck, to your jaw, and finally to your lips. His lips moved in sync with yours. It was a slow, passionate kiss that went on for a few minutes.

You both parted from the kiss, having to catch your breath. His forehead was resting on yours and you looked at each other with so much love in your eyes. He pecked you on the lips just one more time before rolling off of you and crawling out of the bed, you following his actions.

You headed into the kitchen, just in your panties and his oversized t shirt. You started making some pancakes and bacon. As you stood over the stove and cooked, B/N came up behind you in a pair of shorts he threw on and wrapped his arms around your waist.

"I love it when you cook for me." He whispered in your ear before pulling away from you. Without warning he quickly smacked you on the ass as he headed to the fridge for a drink. You turned to him with a shocked expression and he just sent you a wink and a smirk.

He poured two glasses of orange juice for both of you as you set down a plate of pancakes and bacon onto the table. You two sat down and dug into the breakfast you made.

"Mmmmmmmm" He moaned out as he ate a mouthful of pancakes.

You just rolled your eyes at his goofiness and finished eating.

After quickly washing the dishes together, you washing and him drying, you both headed back to your bedroom to get dressed.

The two of you had stripped down and he already put on a new pair of boxers, and you in your bra and panties. You had both picked out your clothes and were about to put them on when a wicked idea came into your mind.

His back was to you when you grabbed a pillow and threw it at his head as hard as you could. You burst into laughter as you watched him turn around with a shocked expression. The look in his eyes quickly turned dark and you sprinted out of the room, him hot on your heels. Both of you were running around the house in your underwear.

He finally caught up to you and wrapped his arms around your waist, picking you up and spinning you around. He put you down and you both stood there laughing like idiots while he still hugged you from behind.

After a good minute of just standing together and laughing, he turned you around in his arms and hugged you.

"I love you, Y/N" He said, looking down into your eyes.

"And I love you more." You replied.

"Yeah, right." He sarcastically stated, jokingly rolling his eyes at you.

He let go of you and started to head back to your bedroom. You quickly ran up behind him and jumped onto his back. He somehow managed to catch you and not fall on his face. He just chuckled at your childishness and gave you a piggy back ride to your bedroom.

You both quickly got dressed and ready for the day. You had finished doing your hair and makeup and walked into the living room to find B/N sitting on the couch.

"Bout time." He mumbled as he heard you walking up behind him. He turned around and you watched his eyes widen and roam up and down your body.

"Damn my girlfriend is so gorgeous." He said, as he got off the couch and headed over to you. You weren't one for dressing up much but today you had put in a little extra effort.

"Thanks. I actually tried today." You said, blushing as you looked at the floor.

"Pshhh, please. You're always gorgeous. Makeup or no makeup. A dress or pajamas. You always look good." He said putting his hands on your waist.

You were blushing like crazy as you leaned up and kissed him on the lips.

"Let's go." You said, grabbing his hand and leaving out your front door together.