10. birthday girl

You were woken from a deep sleep by none other than B/F. A deep groan erupted from your body as you tried desperately to pull the sheets over your head. B/F had decided to wake you up by running into your room and jumping onto your bed, effectively making you bounce in the air as he did so.

"B/F, I'm tired. Go home or go to sleep." You mumbled into the blanket.

"Babe.... it's your birthday." He informed you as he laid on top of the sheets and wrapped you into his arms. His head was buried into your neck as he talked to you.

"Oh yeah. It is, isn't it? Well my first birthday wish is for you to let me sleep longer. What time is it anyways?" You asked him, eyes still shut with the need for more sleep.

"8 am. And I think we could sleep for maybe another hour or two. Can't deny a birthday wish." B/F told you as he leaned in and kissed you on the cheek.

B/F quickly pulled the sheets back and crawled into the bed with you. His strong arms wrapped around your waist and you buried your head into his warm chest. The two of you drifted off to sleep in no time.

When the two of you finally woke up from your nap, it was almost 11 am. You were still trying to get yourself fully woken up from the nap, and B/F was busy pulling the covers back and trying to drag you out of the bed.

"B/F, slow down. I'm still working on waking up." You groaned out, hands trying to rub the sleep out of your eyes.

"Fine, why don't you get dressed and all that, then you can meet me in the kitchen." B/F said, giving you a sweet smile before leaning down and pressing a short, sweet kiss to your lips.

"I think I can do that." You smiled back.

After you had finally finished getting dressed and doing your hair and makeup, you went into the kitchen to find B/F finishing up the breakfast he cooked.

"B/F! You didn't have to do all this!" You exclaimed, eyes wide at all of your favorite breakfast food sitting at the table, waiting for you to devour it. You always loved when he cooked, because he was amazing at it.

"Oh c'mon, you know you love it." He teased as he sat down across from you at the table and began to dig in.

"Never said I didn't." You grinned back at him, earning a sweet smile and a wink.

After the two of you had finished eating, B/F decided to take you out. He wouldn't tell you where you were going but it came as a surprise when you ended up at a shopping mall. When you tried to question him, he simply shrugged his shoulders and wouldn't give you an answer.

As the two of you walked hand in hand through all of your favorite stores, B/F payed attention to all of the items you liked. He listened when you said that you liked something, or watches you carefully when you spend extra time looking at something and even checking for a size or price.

"Okay. Let's go back through again." B/F announced to you as you finished looking through the mall.

"What?" You asked him, confusion clear on your face.

He just shot you that stupid smirk and pulled you back into the stores that you liked stuff in. You watched in amazement as he went for all of the items that you had liked, even the ones you didn't tell him about.