8. the weekend

Weekends were your favorite. Those were the nights C/N would come over to your house and stay until midnight. The two of you spent most of that time playing video games together, binge watching tv shows, or watching movies. It was very rare that the two of you would actually go out and do something. You both just preferred to spend time together alone.

C/N had just gotten over to your house around dinner time. Both of you had already eaten and were quickly settling down on the floor together to play video games. You had just one bean bag chair on the floor and C/N quickly threw himself down in it.

"Hey! That's not fair! You sat in that chair like that past three weeks!" You yelled at him as you stood next to where he sat.

"Would you stop yelling?" He said calmly to you. "I have an idea." A smirk grew on his face.

"And what could that possibly be?" You asked, raising a brow at him.

He just smiled at you before grabbing your hand and pulling you closer to him. His hands moved around your waist and he gently pulled you down onto his lap. Your back was against his chest and your legs were resting in the middle of his.

Your face felt as if it was on fire as he put both of his arms around your waist and held his controller in your lap. With shaky hands, you picked up your controller and tried your hardest to concentrate on the game. His head moved to your shoulder, nuzzling into your neck. He knew how nervous he was making you, especially since you kept losing more than normal. But he decided not to comment on it.

After another hour of playing games together, he was slouched down into the chair, you still laid on top of him, but this time your head was nuzzled into his neck.

"Wanna watch a movie?" He suggested, still keeping his arms wrapped around you.

"Sounds good to me."

He quickly put on your favorite movie and scooped you up in his arms before you could even stand. He carried you to the bed and laid down on his back, still holding on to you. You laid next to him and put your head on his chest, cuddling into him. You wrapped your arm tight around his torso, both of his arms were tight around your waist.

The two of you cuddled together in silence and content as you watched the movie. Neither of you really speaking a word unless it was about the movie.

As the end credits rolled onto the screen, it was about 11 pm and you both were exhausted. C/N had decided to roll completely over, moving you onto your back and laying himself on top of you. You couldn't help but giggle at this as he buried his head into your neck.

"C/N?" You mumbled to him as one of your hands played with his hair and the other ran up and down his back.

"Yeah?" He answered, voice muffled by your skin.

"What's happening?" You asked.

"We're cuddling." He stated, still refusing to move a muscle.

"I know that. I meant why are we cuddling and all that?" You questioned, nervous you were just getting your hopes up.

You felt his body stiffen. He quickly moved his head from your neck and pushed himself off of you, laying on his side.

"Sorry.... I didn't realize I was making you uncomfortable." He said, a sad look taking over his face. He wouldn't meet your eyes at all.

"I never said you were. I liked it. I-I was just asking... if this meant anything." You stuttered.

"Yeah, actually... it does. Um.. Y/N, I uh... have feelings for you. I have for a while now." He said, clearly he was beyond nervous.

"I have feelings for you too." I admitted to him. A smile started growing on my face.

He looked up at me with hopeful eyes and when he seen my smile, one appeared on his face. His hand went up to cup my cheek and he slowly started to lean in. Both of our eyes shut as our lips finally met. Our lips moved in sync in a sweet, slow kiss. His tongue slowly moved into my mouth, sliding against mine. The slow makeout session went on for about five minutes before we had to pull apart. His forehead was resting against mine and we were wrapped in each other's arms.

C/N ended up staying the night. We shared many kisses and fell asleep, all cuddled up together.