11. not the movie night we expected *

buggzy06

It seemed just like any other usual Friday night. You were currently relaxing on your bed, scrolling through your phone to keep you occupied for a few minutes. C/N was wondering about in your kitchen, searching for snacks. C/N had been your best friend for quite a while now. Little did he know, you had also had feelings for him for quite a while as well.

"I'm back." He smiled at you as he entered the room, waving your favorite snack in front of you.

You grinned back at him in response and put in a movie. Both of you relaxed onto the bed and began watching the movie. You had chosen a romantic movie, something to try and set a mood for the two of you. You were hoping that the movie would maybe open his eyes a little.

The two of you had watched quite a bit of the movie in a content silence. After a while you felt him slide his arm across your shoulders. The heat rose to your cheeks almost instantly. You felt your heart begin to race as you turned to look at his face. You both stared deep into each other's eyes just a few seconds.

"C/N..." You hesitated. You wanted to tell him how you felt so badly. Your mind was all over the place trying to think of how to tell him. What if he didn't feel the same? What if he thought of you like a sister? Or worse, what if it completely ruined your friendship?

You were broken out of your thoughts when his lips came crashing down onto yours. Once he felt you begin to kiss him back, his hands snaked around your waist to pull you closer to his body. It wasn't sparks that were flying, it was like giant fireworks exploding throughout the room. The way that his soft lips moved against yours, it was everything you could have ever dreamed of.

You let out a small whine as he parted from the kiss. You felt a little embarrassed with yourself once you had realized what you did, but the last thing you wanted was to stop kissing him. Though you felt much better when you heard him chuckle and saw the ginormous smile plastered on his face.

"Y/N...." C/N started, his nervousness beginning to show. "At first I was scared to say anything, and I still kind of am. But I really, really like you Y/N. I have for a while now. And I hope that this doesn't mess everything up."

"No, it doesn't mess it up. Because I feel the same way about you." You said back to him, feeling yourself get lost into his eyes.

Before either of you could speak again, your lips had found their way back to each others. This time the kiss was much more heated. You felt his tongue slide against your lip and you wasted no time in allowing his tongue entrance. Your hands had found their way into his hair and his hands were roaming all over your body.

Your heart was beating rapidly in your chest and his laid you down against the bed. His body was on top of you, between your legs, as the two of you continued to make out. You let out a moan as he moved his lips down to your neck. As he left wet kisses all over your skin, his hands moved underneath your shirt and began to pull it up your body. He moved off of you long enough to remove your shirt and then his.

Your lips were all over each other as you both quickly removed your pants, leaving you in just your underwear. He trailed kisses down your neck and to your chest, where he looked to you asking permission to remove your bra. Once you gave him permission, he took your bra off while keeping his eyes locked to yours. When it was off, he continued with his kisses. He even kissed and sucked on each of your breasts before moving his trail of kisses down your stomach.

Once again, he sweetly asked for permission before sliding your panties off. He smirked at the sight of you laying there, naked on the bed, waiting for him. The look in his eyes caused your whole body to heat up even more. Within the blink of an eye he had leaned down and buried his face between your legs. It was like nothing you had ever experienced before. The way that his tongue licked on your clit. The way that he sucked on it. The way that he kissed it. It was enough to drive you over the edge.

"C/N!" You moaned out, grabbing a fist full of his hair. Your legs shook tremendously as you rode out your orgasm.

"You like that, baby?" He smiled at you, clearly impressed with himself.

Completely out of breath, you stuck with simply nodding your head at him.

"Think you can handle this?" He smirked as he leaned down and dropped his boxers down to his ankles, his hard cock springing free. He crawled across the bed to you, where he positioned himself between your legs.

"Are you sure you want to do this? We can stop if you want to." C/N insisted, searching your eyes for any sign of doubt.

"I want this." You smiled sweetly at him. As you spoke these words, one hand came to rest on his cheek, while the other slid between your bodies and grabbed a hold of his dick.

He let out a shaky breath before lining himself up with your entrance. He leaned down and planted a kiss onto your lips before pushing himself into you. You gasped and had a tight hold onto his shoulders as he filled you up. When he was all the way inside of you, he waited for you to adjust before moving.

His pace started out slow. You could tell that he was still slightly nervous and that he desperately didn't want to hurt you. You tried to relax him a little more by moving to wrap your legs around his waist. It definitely worked as his pace began to speed up.

"Mmm, C/N!" You moaned out. Your fingernails were dragging across his back as he kept hitting the perfect spot over and over.

His forehead was glistening with sweat as he thrusted harder and faster into you. Both of your grunts and moans filled the room. The way that he moaned your name was pushing you to the edge once again.

"C/N!" You yelled out as you reached your high. Your fingers were dug into his shoulders as you were a moaning mess underneath of him. He felt your walls clench around his hard cock and he reached his orgasm seconds after you.

You both laid there, desperately trying to catch your breath. He gently moved to lay beside of you.

"That was amazing." C/N breathed out.

"Yeah it was. We should do that more often." You laughed, pecking him on the lips.

And you two would most definitely go on to doing that more often.

————————————————————————

I hope you all enjoyed this imagine. I would just like to apologize to everybody in advance for slacking off on writing. I tend to lose the will to write every once in a while. Not to mention I am currently on my last week of college. So I am hoping to be able to fufill the requests I have gotten. I just ask that you guys please be patient with me.

For those of you who have requested stuff from me in the past. If you would still like a request pleaseeee message me if you would still like the same request or if you'd like to change what you originally had. For those of you who requested in 2020, I will be getting to them as soon as I can!