Chapter 2. The names

A week has passed and the girls have been selected. Keefe is at the throne the town of Emertalia to see in the screen the faces and names of the girls who are going to be in the selection.
__________________________

Sophie was really nervous, what if she wasn't in the selection, what if Keefe wants another girl? Sophie was beyond nervous, but she knows that if she gets in Biana will be there as well.
_______________________

"Hello I am your reporter Dame Alina" the reporter said. "And I am hear to present our prince and the rest of Emertalia the girls who will be competing to be our prince's future bride."
"Let's get started"

1. Bella lestrange. Telepath

2. Stina Heks. Empath

3. Katie Geublig. Shade

4. Jessica Darling. Empath

5. Maruca Fernandez. Tecnopath

6. Selene Agua. Hydrokinetic

7. Linh Song. Hydrokinetic

8. Marella Redek. Talentless

9. Katherine North. Inflictor

10. Hermione Granger. Telepath

11. Violet Kong. Psiosinopath

12. Annabeth Indel. Inflictor

13. Sophie Foster. Telepath, And
others.

At that Keefe looked shocked and Sophie didn't know if that was good or bad. Then the list continued and finished saying all the names

14. Celeste sky. Shade

15. Greta Flame. Talentless

16. Octavia. Vanisher

17. Ginny Weasly. Phaser

18. Anna Kendric. Vanisher

19. Alida Diaz. Inflictor

20. Shae Endal. Tecnopath.

After she finished saying the list. Keefe excused himself and just mencioned that tomorrow they will pick up the selected to take them to the castle and start the selection.
__________________________

It was the next day and Sophie was ready with all her things she said goodbye to her parents Grady and Edalaine.

In her limo was Annabeth, Hermione and Ginny. Sophie thought they were nice girls, and they didn't have an obsession of the prince and were thinking of his personality more than his looks.

Sophie spent the entire trip talking to them and told them about how the prince was 5 years ago.

"Wait, you are friends with the prince" Annabeth asked.

"A long time ago. I haven't seen him or speaked to him in 5 years" Sophie answered.

"How sad, do you miss being friends with him?" Hermione asked.

"Yes, he was always a bit of a troublemaker, but people can change in so long time, that I feel he is different." Sophie said.

"Well we are about to find out, we are almost here" Ginny said.

Until then did they all notice that they have arrived at the castle.

All the other selected had already arrived, they were the last ones. Keefe was there to greet them, but discretely his eyes never left Sophie. "Wow, she grew up to look even more beautiful" Keefe thought.

Sophie P.O.V

"Keefe won't stop staring at me, wait am I blushing" I was so busy in thought I almost forgot about my new friends.

We all went into our rooms, and I found out that one of my maids is Biana. "OMG Biana, you volunteered to be a maid just to see me and Keefe."

"Um yeah, kinda. Also Dex is a guard and so is Fitz." She said.

"Why Fitz, I want to ignore him as much as possible."

"Why do you want to ignore my brother? I thought you liked him."

"Key word liked, as in past, now I like Keefe."

"How do you forget about your omega crush since you were 11"

"Accepting that he doesn't like me. But now he has no girlfriend because Bella is here in the selection and called Fitz a superficial person."

"Wait she actually said that? That's awesome, cause it's true."

"How is he superficial?"

"He likes you now, but he didn't before because of your powers. He likes you now because he knows how powerful you are, but when you were only a telepath he didn't like you."

"How rude."( If anyone knows the
reference comment)

"Oh I almost forgot, these are your maids along with me Paula and Jexica."

And with that The first day is done.

Keefe P.O.V

I went back to my room and couldn't stop thinking about Foster, does she like me now, did Fitz do something bad to her, does she remember our friendship or she like every girl who can't resist the Keefester. I was hoping she hasn't changed and forgotten about our amazing friendship.

I couldn't fall asleep last night and I just kept thinking if I had a future with Foster.
__________________________

The day ended and he was ready for the next day of the selection, where he would have to talk to them for ten minutes in private.

(Hope you are liking the story. Attention there will be Sophitz moments but this is a Sokeefe story.

Please comment and vote on the story and recommend to your fellow keeper fans and friends)

(Bye I'll update next week)

804 words