Chapter 4. The date

Sophie P.O.V

Maruca.

There she was with Keefe kissing, I ran away then Keefe noticed me and immediately stopped kissing Maruca, but he did not leave, he excused himself from Marella, lying that he was going to sleep, but he was going to see me.

Someone beat him to it, Fitz ran to knock on my room when he saw me crying. "Go away" I yelled. "Please it's Fitz" he said.

I went to open the door and he hugged me so hard I thought I wasn't going to breathe anymore. He let go and I invited him into my room and we started talking.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing"

"C'mon don't think that I am going to believe you Sophie, I know you to well"

"true, fine. I went outside, because I was going to meet Keefe to tell him about how we were in the town without him and how things changed without him, but when I got there Maruca was also there kissing Keefe and he never pulled away they were just there kissing, but before anything else could happen, I ran away and didn't see anything else happen."

"Who does he think he is hurting you like that and did he know that you were coming?"

"Yes he was the one that told me to meet him there at 9:00 pm."

Just then there was a knock on the door, Fitz answered the door because I was still crying and I couldn't see anyone right now. In the door was Biana.

"Hey I saw what happened, are you okay?" she asked. "Of course not, why would I feel okay when I just saw my crush kiss someone else and when we were supposed to be talking." I answered.

"Hey if he doesn't see how amazing you are he is not worth it" She said.

Suddenly there was another knock on the door and this time Biana answered it, it was the rest of my friends including Dex, Hermione, Annabeth, and Linh.

They all came running toward me and asked me if I am okay. "Actually with all my friends here I am feeling much better." I answered.

"I thought that maybe I had a chance because we were amazing friends, but obviously that is not going to happen any time soon."

"Don't say that, you will find someone one day" Fitz said.

Then again another knock on the door and all my friends went to answer it, this time it was Keefe. "What do you want." Fitz said at the same time Dex said "Could you leave, you've done enough damage."

"Woah calm down guys I just came to ask Foster on why she ran away."

"Keefe, seriously, you were literally kissing Maruca when she went outside and left of embarrassment." Biana said very angry.

"Wait, what?"

"Keefe, don't act dumb, we all saw it." Hermione said.

I was very shocked at what everyone was saying to defend me and Keefe acting all clueless.

"What the heck guys, why are you blaming me, I did nothing wrong, it is my selection, I can kiss any girl I want in this selection." he said trying to defend himself.

"Yeah we understand it is your selection, but you were supposed to be there with Sophie and Sophie was just disappointed that you had no dignity to al least wait until after the date or maybe at another spot because it is a bit rude to kiss a girl when you were going to meet another girl." said Biana.

"Guys just stop, there is no way we are going to change his mind into thinking what he did was wrong." I said speaking for the first time since Keefe got there.

"Foster, if you are still up for it, we could talk right now in the garden."

"Keefe, I just need some space maybe tomorrow after dinner."

"Sounds good Foster, well gotta go."

And with that Keefe left my friends and me in my room. I was crying and he won't admit what he did wrong.

Everyone had left my room except for Fitz. Fitz stayed there comforting me and I just changed into a night gown and went to sleep. Fitz was about to leave and I was already half asleep, but I could still hear him mumble "I love you Sophie." For some reason that made me feel better. So I just went to sleep and Fitz just went back to his room.

Keefe P.O.V

I was in the garden waiting for Foster to arrive and suddenly Maruca appeared out of the castle and she sat down next to me and we started talking.

The next thing I know and I don't know what came over me, but I leaned closer to Maruca, we were only inches apart from each other and suddenly  I have this urge and I was kissing her, I expected her to pull away, but she didn't, so I deepened the kiss. It felt amazing but at the same time it felt so wrong to be doing this, I then saw Foster and she looked sad and then she just ran away crying, I pulled away from the kiss. I was about to run away, but I had to excuse myself from Maruca  just because it is the right thing to do, so I said "I am sorry Lady Maruca, but I am rather fatigued, if you'll excuse me I will go to my room to rest."

Maruca did not seem happy and she muttered something under her breath that I could not hear very well.

I went running toward her room, but then I remembered I don't know what room is hers, so I asked a guard "Excuse me, might you know were Lasy Sophie's room is."

"Why yes my prince it is on the next hall fourth door on the left."

"Why thank you."

I arrived at the door expecting Sophie to answer, but instead all my friends and 2 selected answered.

"Dude could you leave." Fitz said.

Then they started talking about everything I did wrong tonight and I was just thinking what were they talking about, that it went it hit me that Sophie saw me kissing Maruca.

I was trying to defend myself saying it is my selection, but they wouldn't understand. So then Sophie finally decided to talk and said that they weren't going to convince me so I just asked if she still wanted to talk.

She said that tomorrow and I felt depressed but I didn't let them see that so I just left.

I couldn't stop thinking about tonight and something kept stumping me every time I replayed the scene. What urge did I feel what kissing Maruca. I jast can't figure it out.

I just let it go and fell asleep.

Third person P.O.V

Linh, Hermione and Annabeth were taking a wlak through the gardens while Biana was just getting some flowers, that is when they all saw the kiss and a very sad Sophie. They all went to make her feel better. (Basically the story with they're point of view.)

Hey guys hope you liked the chapter, please don't skip this, It would really help if you guys helped me get more reads, I know I ask this every chapter, but still please tell your friends about this fanfic, it would really mean so much to me.)

1234 words.