Chapter 10. Dear Diary

Dear  Diary,

I am not happy in the selection and today at the pool party, I heard something, I wasn't supposed to know at all, since today I heard that Maruca has been putting love potion and I really want to tell Sophie, because you can see she is hurting even if she doesn't show it.

I have learned to read people's emotions even if they are trying to hide it. I also forgot to mention that the first cut is almost happening and I am quite nervous, because I only want to stay because of the adventure, but my heart only belongs to one and once the selection is over, I will go back to him and we can be happy with each other.

I really need to say the truth, I can't let Maruca win because it is not true love and people may not notice, but I notice a lot about everything, sure I am quiet, but I am a good listener.

————————————————

Dear Diary,

The first cut is Tomorrow and I am quite nervous, but not for me, I am worried for Sophie, I can notice that she is hurting and that she won't talk to Keefe. And Keefe has been under the love potion all week and at this point every girl is jealous, and why wouldn't they be, that all believe that Keefe has already fallen in love. But sadly only two people know of the truth and that is me and Maruca.

I truly hope that this will turn right again.
Diary I must leave now, I must tell someone else the truth and I think I will tell the one that is hurting the most and if I don't hurry, a beautiful relationship will be ruined and not just romantically, but friendly as well and it is just wrong to hurt someone so much that they reach their limit and lose all the trust they had in them.

The next time I will write will be yo update on the cut and on my plan to help Sophie.

(Hope you liked this chapter, sorry for not updating, but I had immense writers block. Sorry if it's short. Comment who you think is the writer of the diary.)

376 words