Chapter 5. Why me?

(Sophitz shippers beware, I will sink that ship in this chapter and hard. Well I warned ya.)

Sophie P.O.V

It was the next morning and I was not looking forward to seeing Keefe with Maruca again.

"I don't want to be in here anymore." I said.

"Then why did you enter in the first place."  Biana asked.

"Because I promised him 10 years ago and he promised me something in return that he broke yesterday."

Flashback

Me and Keefe were alone under a panakes tree.

"Hey Foster can you promise me something."

"Sure but what is it Keefe."

"Will you promise me that you will enter my selection when we are all grown up."

"Sure Keefe but we are only 10, why do you think of that."

"Cause I want something at that time and I will never forget about it."

"Ok, but what is it?"

"It is--" He was cut of by Fitz shouting at them "C'mon we want to play base quest."

"We're coming." Keefe answered then I said, "I will promise you, if you promise me something in return."

"Sure what is it Foster."

"You will not kiss a girl in the selection before me."

"Of course Foster"

*End of flashback*

I just realized what I had asked of Keefe that day, maybe I liked him since the beginning but I just didn't notice it because of my crush on Fitz.

I was so lost in thought I forgot about everything around me.

"Sophie, you need to get ready for breakfast."

"Oh shoot, I got to hurry."

Sophie's outift

*Someone insert and comment outfit ideas*

______________________________________

Third P.O.V

It was the next morning and he couldn't stop thinking about last night that is when he remembered a promise that he made almost 10 years ago. He had promised Sophie that he would never kiss a girl before Sophie in his selection. And last night he broke it, then he was thinking.

"So that was why she said it was so bad for what I did, it is because I broke my promise and since she has photographic memory." he kept thinking.

Breakfast was normal, Maruca tried to flirt with Keefe, but was failing because Keefe only had eyes for Sophie that day.

"Hey Hermione I can see this dude checking you out." Annabeth said.

"Huh, who?" she asked.

"That dude with the blonde almost white hair."

"Oh yeah his kind of cute, but I think that he looks a bit of an ego maniac."

"Maybe he was meant for you, I see how you see him from time to time and how he eyes you everyday."

"Look who's talking, don't think I don't see you eyeing that brown haired boy that is always eyeing you."

"What are you talking about, besides we are supposed to be here for prince Keefe not some silly guards."