Chapter 9. What you're missing

cole1fan  for helping me with this chapter even when I had writers block. Also read her story peeps

Keefe just gawking at me.
He was just standing there.
Like nothing happened.

I ignored him and kept walking, i pushed him out of my mind. Then Linh told me to get in the pool with her.

Keefe stared at me, I rolled my eyes and walked away. He lost his chances last night when he broke another promise, so technically this is his fault.

I went over to Linh that was with Annabeth and she said "Girl do you see how he's looking at you?"

"Yeah, I bet know he can see that he messed up." Linh added

"Yeah, but I am done believing that he liked me, because it will obviously not gonna happen." I said even though I am kind of sad that my crush did not like me because I really liked him. But sometimes you don't always get what you want.

Keefe walked over to me and I just rolled my eyes and said "What do you want Keefe?"

"I want to know why you are mad at me" he said looking desperate

"So you still can't figure out what you did yesterday, well Keefe if you remember don't try to apologize it is too late for it now, and even if I did accept an apology it wouldn't matter cause you would do it again." I said almost screaming the last part.

"Wow Foster your hitting me with some strong emotions. But Foster just remember I will always care about you even if you don't about me."

"Well it sure doesn't feel like it." I said and then left to be with my friends. Maruca was just smiling at the scene of us fighting like maniacs.

Maruca POV (bet you didn't see that coming.)

I was very happy today because my plan to win Keefe's heart is working and it is just a bonus that Sophie hates him. I am still nervous that something might fail, because Keefe really likes Sophie and I fear that at some point the potion will not work, when I bought it, the person said that only true love will make my love potion uneffective.

My plan is to put love potion in Keefe's food until he eliminates Sophie out of the selection and I can get Keefe for myself.

I know that this sounds evil, but I just want him to love me and I know he will in time once he chooses me to be his queen.

Anyway I was just talking to Keefe and he seemed sad so I asked him for something to drink and he said yes, so I went to get some water and I added a little something of the potion, I gave it to him and he forgot all about his problems.

(Hope you liked this chapter and I give some credit to cole1fan helping with this chapter and sorry for not updating in so long, school has just been very hard.)

511 words