Chapter 11. Caring

(AN. FITZ IS FREAKING HOT IN THE NEW LEGACY COVER. KEEFE STILL MY FAVORITE THOUGH. KEEFE IS STILL HOTTER WITH THAT HAIR. Plus the fact that Sophie does not have her gloves on and that they are in london.)

Legacy Cover

Now on with the story

Sophie POV

I was just talking to Hermione about the girls in the selection while we were waiting in the Lady's room for our the first cut of the selection. Suddenly Keefe entered the room and said "Ladies today I will be cutting 5 girls from the selection, you just didn't seem fit for the crown and I honestly did not like you that much, but so you know it was a very hard decision."

I was very nervous, because what if he eliminated me, after all I have not been that very kind to him. My thoughts were interrupted when Keefe was starting to announce the names of the girls.

"The five girls that are leaving are:

Alida Diaz

Anna Kendric

Shae Endal

Octavia

Greta Flame"

When he finished saying that those five girls started to cry and say things like it wasn't fair that they were eliminated.

----Bob the time skip of three hours says hello to the stars.---

I was looking at the gardens through mmy balcony when I saw Stina Heks walking hand in hand with Keefe and I felt kinda jealous because I remember Keefe hating Stina. Anyway I walked back to my room and a few minutes later I heard a knock on my door.

I opened it and saw Keefe there with a sheepish smile. I was just looking annoyed and I said "What do you want Keefe?"

"I want to clear things up between us, you know I never wanted to hurt you." he said

"Keefe, you know what you promised and you know when you broke it." I said "You know how much it hurt me, you just can't go around breaking promises."

"I know but." He started to say, but I cut him off

"No buts just give me an explanation on why you did that."

"Ok, the truth is I don't know why I did. I knew about your promise and I never forgot it, but something happened that night in the gardens and in the ball, it was like I couldn't control myself.

I knew it was wrong, I know you hate me, but please understand I cannot have you hating, I care too much about you, to have you hating me.I don't ask for you to love me again, because I know that it will never happen, I just want your forgivness."

"Keefe, I could never hate you and you know that, I am sorry if it made you feel that way, but you really hurt me, if you believed for one second that I stopped caring for you then you are wrong. I will never stop caring for you, you are my best friend. and nothing will change that." I said with tears going down my eyes.

He hugged me and I buried my face in his chest and we stayed like that for a while, not wanting to leave each other's company. We kept talking and once he left, I started thinking about what he said. It just didn't make sense that he said that he couldn't control himself.

Sure Keefe is a player, but he always knows when to stop when something feels wrong, so I don't get why he didn't stop this time. I guess I would have to find out.

(AN Thanks for reading the new chapter, sorry if it was crappy, but if you have suggestions on how to fix it please comment or send me a PM.)

625 words