Chapter 3. The meeting

Sophie's P.O.V

It was the next day and we would get to talk to Keefe for 10 minutes. "What would I say, how will I act? I am really nervous and—"

"Just calm down everything will be fine, just put on that dress that I gave you with those heels and after that I'll do your hair" my three maids said all together.

"Ok you guys are right"

Sophie's dress

Sophie's shoes

Sophie's shoes

Sophie's hair

Once Sophie was done, she went to the ballroom where most of the selected were, once every girl was here I went with Hermione and started talking

Once Sophie was done, she went to the ballroom where most of the selected were, once every girl was here I went with Hermione and started talking. We were interrupted by Keefe entering the room and calling the first girl, the ten minutes were eternal. Then the next, and the next and soon ten girls had passed, it was Hermione's turn.

________________________________

Hermione entered the room and started asking a lot of questions "what do you think about the kingdom? Do you see behind looks? what is your personality?"

"Well first things first, my name is Keefe, I am a troublemaker, I am 20 tears old, I love my kingdom and will do anything to protect it. What is your name?" Keefe said amused.

"My name is Hermione Granger, I am a telepath and I do not enjoy boys who don't see past looks"

"Well that's a first, every girl I have met never even asked me about my personality only told my how cute or hot I am, and as much as I enjoy praise and looks, I believe that personality also matters in a girl"

The ten minutes past quickly and then it was Sophie's turn to talk to Keefe. She went into the room and started talking to Keefe.

"Hello Prince Keefe--" she started to say but was cut of by Keefe.

"Why the formalities Foster or have you forgotten about our friendship" he said.

"Of course not Keefe and I see you haven't changed a bit since I last saw you, but things have changed in our town and in our friends, I just wish we could talk a bit more than 10 minutes."

"Maybe we can, meet me in the garden at 9:00 pm today and you could tell me all about our friends and the town I love dearly."

"Maybe you have changed into a bit more mature person, but you still are the same old troublemaker. I will see you then Keefe, hey Keefe I forgot to tell you that--"

She was cut off by the ten minute mark and left the room, Hermione and Annabeth asked how did it go and if he remembered her, she said that he did remember her and he was glad to see one of his old friends. They talked through the rest of the meetings and suddenly it was lunchtime, the three girls went to sit next to each other.

When Sophie turned to see the other girls, she noticed that Ginny was becoming friends with Stina, Sophie was going to ignore the pair while she was in the selection, she also noticed one of the only girls who was wearing something simple like her and her friends, she was seated nekt to Sophie so she went to talk to her.

"Hi my name is Sophie, what is yours?"

"Hello my name is Linh"

"Hi Linh, so do you love the prince, because a lot of girls I've talked to say that they love him and he is super hot and when I asked them about his personality the girls laughed at me because they said that doesn't matter"

"Well first you are blabbering and yes I fell in love with his personality since I went to the meeting, it also helps that he is hot."

"Well it was nice talking to you" And then she went back to Hermione and Annabeth. Once lunch was finished. All the girls had some time to freshen up before going to training. Stina and Ginny came over to Sophie, Annabeth and Hermione.

"Hey Sophie, so I see you made some friends, wait until they know the truth about you then they'll never talk to you again just like Ginny here, because I told her your story and then she started hanging out with a far superior person."

"Stina can you just leave, or I can embarrass you for what you did 5 years ago." Sophie said annoyed and now everyone was curious to hear both stories."

"You wouldn't dare"

"Try me"

"Fine, but I bet you are just inventing every word."

"One time we were 15 and my friends and I including prince Keefe, and suddenly Stina tries to hit on the prince and the prince literally rejected her in front of everyone, she literally was red with fury and went running to her friends laughing at her."

At this point every girl was laughing at Stina and she was very mad and red with fury. That is when Sophie told her

"So I believe this means what I said is true and besides you told me to do it"

"Yes it is true, but I thought everyone forgot about that."

"How could I, it is hilarious."

_________________________________

Sophie went back into her room changed into her training outfit, which was just some leggings and a top.

In the gym the training was 10 laps around the gym and 4 sets of push ups and pull ups. But every girl, including Sophie was distracted by Keefe working out. Once training was over. Sophie went to shower and change for dinner.

Sophie P.O.V

In dinner Keefe was talking to various girls, especially Maruca which was very weird because he never had an interest in her and I can't stop feeling jealous because I really want to be with gim.

At dinner I introduced Linh to my friends and they got along really well, we all talked about how boring the rest of the girls and just then a girl named Marella came to us with a ridiculously showing dress. We all said hello and all she said was. "Do you think that Keefe will like my dress?"

"I don't know, he seems really into Maruca." Linh said ponting to Keefe and Maruca laughing together.

"I guess you're right, but I still want to make a good impression."

____________________

Dinner ended and Sophie went to her room to freshen up for her date with Keefe and soon it was 9:00 pm.

She went to the gardens, she saw Keefe there and she was really shocked for what she saw in the garden, and it is Keefe, but......

(I hope you liked this chapter and that I didn't leave that much of a cliffhanger. Please vote and comment, if you liked the story please share and recommend.)

1171 words.