Chapter 6. Another Chance

(Guys I am so sorry for not updating, I was with a HUGE writer's block, but I made it through and I will try to update more regularly now.)

Keefe POV

I am just getting ready for my date tonight in the gardens with Sophie, this time I will make it right. I just dressed with a simple tunic. Once I was ready  I went to Sophie's room and knocked on the door. She quickly opened it and I saw her in a simple dress.

"Hey Keefe, so where are we going to talk about the good times."She asked

"Well Foster, I was we might go to my special are in the garden." I answered

"Ok, Keefe, let's go then."

We left for the secret rose garden where I always go to think.

No one POV

Sophie was so nervous for her date with Keefe, but she doesn't understand she was just very hurt by the other day, butshe may be willing to forgive him.

We went to a rose garden and then he said "So tell me what has happened while I was gone."

"So first Fitz got a girlfriend, who they just broke up."

"Oh really Foster who was the girlfriend Foster, was it you?"

"No Keefe it was this girl called Bella."

"Oh and why did they break up?"

"I will tell you but first I have a question."

"Ok shoot, what's the question."

"Do you think Fitz was selfish and shallow?" (That's an understatement in my opinion.)

"Oh yeah, you just don't know he always said he would like to marry more for power than for love."

"Wait really?"

"Yeah he just played the innocent hen he was with everyone else, but I was the only one that caught him saying that."

"Well that makes more sense, you see the Bella Lestrange---." she was interrupted by Keefe.

"Wait Bella Lestrange as in the one in the selection?"

"Yes, Bella was the one who broke up with Fitz for being shallow and did not ask about her emotions it was a whole speech that I would've like to hear."

"Wow Fitz got shot down, must be for the first time."

"Actually no, he in 5 years has been in about  8 relationships and about 4 of them have been ended by the girl and 2 of those ones have been mutual and the other 2 were ended by Fitz."

"Wow, I'm surprised that he was such a player."

"Without you putting him in line, he has no limits."

"Wow so tell me about Biana."

"Well Biana actually has changed a bit, she is still a very girly girl but she is more of a worker usually making outfits and jewelry."

"I am very impressed I never took her for a worker."

"Well she has changed a lot, now about Dex he is not tiny little Dex he actually grew very well and in Know very tall, he actually joined the guards."

"Everything well, but now my favorite, what has been happening with you."

"Well I have actually been working  in Havenfield with my parents."

"Amazing."

"I also dated this guy--." she was interrupted by Keefe

"WAIT WHAT GUY AND HOW DID YOU END IT, CAUSE IF HE BROKE YOUR HEART I WILL FUCKING END HIM."

"Wow Keefe calm down, it was Dean and I was the one who ended it and it is ,my heart is with someone else."

At that Keefe started thinking, who was that guy, will she forgive me. Keefe only left his trance with Sophie shouting at him.

"I also forgot to mention, do you remember earlier today when you came to forgive me."

"Yeah, what about it."

"Well after you left Fitz came in and kind of......... kissed me, but I didn't kiss back though."

"THAT BITCH I AM GOING TO FUCKING KILL HIM."

"If you are going to kill him invite me when you do."

"Well how about glitterbutt?" He asked very excitedly

"Well Silveny is cooperating, but she does miss you and she wants to come visit, but I hope she can sneak in."

Sophie POV

"I'll make sure of it Foster." Then out of nowhere Keefe just leaned in closer until his lips crashed with mine and it was soft, but it was pure bliss and all too soon it had to end.

"Did I make it up for that promise that I broke?" He asked very nervous

"I don't know, you'll have to do better than that." I said

And so he leaned in again it was even better than the other one and she never wanted it to end, after a minute or two they broke apart and he said "How about now."

"Sure why not." I said and after that I just left to my room still replaying that scene in my head, it was just perfection.

I went to sleep dreaming about a future with Keefee, but we still have a lot of weeks to go before he decides who the elite will be and more weeks after that on who will win

Keefe POV

After she left I got up and went to my room still thinking about why that just happened "I can't believe I just did that and the fact that  she didn't pull away, I went to sleep thinking how perfect Sophie was.

dear diary

I just went for a walk when I saw my boyfriend walking and buying some clothes, I went over to surprise him, he was very shocked and tried to hide what he was buying, he couldn't so I saw a ring and I thought it was beautiful, then I realized he wanted to propose, I gladly accepted and since today I have been engaged sadly it is almost time for the selection and I am still trying to convince her for me not to go.

(Sorry for taking so long on the update, hope this makes up for it. Also sorry for the short chapter, but I am just having huge writer's block, please comment ideas for the next chapter.)

1016 words