Chapter 1 Avni married to Vidyuth

Avni married Vidyuth 4 month back.Avni best friend Riya got married to Ali and Ali is like a cousin bro to vidyuth but more close to Neil.
Ali introduced Avni to Vidyuth in their marriage ceremony.Vidyuth falls in love with Avni in first sight as she is beautiful and kind.After some time, Avni become friend of vidyuth and start liking the company of vidyuth.One day,
Vidyuth propose Avni and Avni agrees because she thinks friendship is love.
Vidyuth cousin brother Neil couldn't attend the wedding because he is lost in his own world.Vidyuth Parents is no more so he lived with Neil parents,Neil parents accept vidyuth as his own son but shweta has some problem with Avni because Avni has her own mind of thinking and shweta doesn't like that.

In bedroom room,

👆(imagine Avni in this)

👆
(imagine Avni in this)

👆(Imagine Vidyuth in this)

👆
(Imagine Vidyuth in this)

Vidyuth i want to ask you something
does mummy ji has some issues with me,i have notice she doesn't like me that much said Avni to Vidyuth

No It's doesn't like that,you are overthinking and i am getting late for office so i better leave said Vidyuth to Avni and he about to leave but Avni stop him.

I want to ask you one more thing,it is about your cousin brother Neil,why he speak so less,i always find him drunk and he didn't even attend our wedding ask Avni in concern.

Actually,He has some terrible past,I don't know much about his past,whenever i try to ask Neil he always say he doesn't want to talk about his past,He found his happiness in alcohol.I just hope he can overcome from his past said Vidyuth and leave for the office.

I wish i can help Neil thinks Avni.

Avni comes downstair and sees that bebe is in kitchen and preparing something.

Avni comes to bebe.

What are you preparing bebe asked Avni.

I am making rajma chawal it is Neil favourite dish said bebe.Bebe puts rajma chawal in plate.

I think my phone is ringing in the hall.Can you give this dish to Neil in his room said bebe to Avni.

Ok bebe said Avni.

Avni goes to Neil's room and when she enter his room , Neil is coming from the washroom , wearing only a towel and Avni shouts seeing Neil in this condition and Neil get conscious. Avni turn her face and is about to leave but Neil tells her to stop and he wears his vest and asks her why does she come.

Bebe ask me to give this rajma chawal to you said Avni to Neil.

Ok,Put it on the table said Neil

Neil goes to wardrobe and takes a wine bottle out,Avni sees this.

Why does he drink so much thinks Avni.

Why does you drink so much ask Avni.

It's non of your business so please leave said Neil.

Avni is leaving then she sees Ruby enter the room of Neil and Neil mood turn happy.Neil hug ruby and plays with her.

He has many mood swings thinks Avni and goes from there.

I have to find out what happened with Neil in the past but whom should i ask thinks Avni while walking.

I Should ask bebe she would definitely tell me said Avni to herself

Avni comes to Bebe room.

Can i come in ask Avni

ya come in said Bebe

Avni sit near bebe and says can i ask you something.

Of course said bebe

what happened with Neil in the past i know it is a personal question but i want to know , I want to help him I even ask vidyuth but he doesn't know anything said Avni.

Neil Didn't tell vidyuth anything because he doesn't want to trouble him with his past said bebe

what happened with him that he become alcohol addict ask Avni.

2 years back....

Chapter ends

precap:Avni gets to know about Neil past and determine to cure him.
Avni falls into Neil arm

Guess what happened with Neil 2 years back that he become like this?
Do vote and do comment