ch.13 Neela gets to know Avni's truth

Now i want Avni at any cost..Whatever Neil khaana wants he will get it  but i will not beg in front of Avni..I have never beg for any girl thinks Neil.

otherside,

Avni Childhood friend seema comes to meet Avni at neela place.

Hi Avni said Seema and hugs her.

Long time no see..How are you said Avni.

I am good..How is your married life going ask Seema.

It's good..You tell me why didn't you attend my wedding ask Avni.

Sorry yar I got busy in my studies, i heard you are working for Neil khaana and he is your devar ask Seema.

yes Neil is my devar but why are you asking about him ask Avni.

You know i was eyeing him for such a long period of time..He is my crush..He is so hot said seema.

Don't know why every girl is crazy for him thinks Avni.

Please help me to get close to him said Seema.

What ask Avni in shock.

yes..I like him said seema.

look..He has a girlfriend Mitali so you no chance and he doesn't believe in love because of his past so it is better for you to forget him said Avni.

Neela overheard them.

Neela comes to them.

come have lunch said Neela.

I just come..I need to go to the washroom said seema and goes.

Come Avni said Neela and Avni nods.

How is Vidyuth ask Neela.

Avni turns to her.

He is absolutely fine..busy with work as usual said Avni..They walk slowly.

And Neil ask Neela.

Hearing his name..Avni halt in mid- way.

Neilll why are asking me about him ask Avni.

It seems like you are having crush on him.

Why do you feel like that ask Avni.

The way you are stopping your best friend from meeting Neil..It seems like you don't want her to meet Neil said Neela.

Avni look on.

I have never met Neil but it seems like you like him said Neela.

He is my boss and my devar..He has gone through a lot..His first love juhi betrayed him for another boy because of that he lost his faith in love said Avni.

Ok let's sit said Neela and Avni nods.

Neela takes Avni into her and sit down with her

Avni its me you can tell me everything..What's on yor mind..I want to help you..Are you regretting your marriage with Vidyuth ask Neela.

Avni holds Neela‘s hand.

I don't know.. I think we are better as a friend not Because of Neil..I just can't stand Neil for a minutes.. He irritate me a lot..he is not like that what everyone thinks of him. After that Avni went quiet but i don't know what happens to me when i am alone with him..I just can't stop thinking about him said Avni.

I think your marriage with Vidyuth is rush..You both don't share that bond what i am hoping for said Neela.

Neela looks Avni face who is looking confusion.