ch.8 Holi

Avni realize that she is hugging Neil and back off.

Sorry actually,i gets scared from drakness said Avni.

It's fine said Neil and goes outside.

After 30 minutes,

its been so long till Neil has gone outside thinks Neil.

Avni goes outside to check on Neil.She sees Neil playing football with kids in rain,he is enjoying the company of kids.
Avni admire him while he is playing with kids.

Maybe vidyuth was right,he is not that bad said Avni to herself while admiring him.

What are you doing Avni,why are you admiring him said Avni to herself and goes inside.

Avni gets vidyuth's call.

Where are you ask vidyuth in concern.

We are stuck in temple because of bad weather said Avni.

Is Neil with you ask Vidyuth.

yes, he is with me said Avni.

Thank god Neil is with you,i am sure he will keep you safe said Vidyuth.

Vidyuth,Network is weak here because of bad weather said Avni and call gets disconnect.

Neil comes inside all drenched.

You are all wet said Avni and goes to get towel.Avni handover towel to Neil.

dry yourself otherwise you will get cold said Avni.

Thanks said Neil.

Avni sleeps in bed and Neil sleeps in coach.

At Mid-Night

Avni is shivering because of cold.Neil wakes up because of Avni shivering sound.

Neil goes near to Avni and check her forehead.

She is breezing,her body is getting numb because of cold said Neil to himself.

What should i do thinks Neil,Then an idea pop to his mind.

should i give her bodyheat,no i can't give her bodyheat if she gets to know i have given her bodyheat,she will kill me but i have to do that said
Neil to himself.

Neil gets shirtless and come close to Avni,he hugs her to give her his warm and sleep with her.

At Morning,

Avni wakes up sees that she is wearing Neil coat and her saree palu is not in right place,she get shock and goes to find Neil.

What did you do last night ask Avni in anxiety.

What,I didn't do anything said Neil,trying to explain himself.

Don't lie,why i am wearig your coat and my saree.. said Avni.

Look i came near you only to give you my warmth said Neil and Avni gets relax

Come lets go,our family must be worrying for us said Neil and goes with Avni.

Avni and Neil comes home and sees that servants are decorating the house.

Bebe why is home getting decorate ask Neil.

Tillu you forgot today is holi.

Happy holi bebe said Avni and hugs bebe.

Happy holi bacha said bebe.

Happy holi said Neil and bebe too.

You guys go and get ready said Bebe.

Ok said Avni and goes.