ch.7 Avneil goes to temple

Avni comes to Neil cabin.

(Imagine Neil in this)

So you are ready to join my office said Neil.

Yes but only for... Neil cut Avni in mid.

Dad right said Neil.

Papaji have a high expectations from me and i couldn't let him down but that doesn't mean i will tolerate your misbebahaviour, i am warning you dont ever forget that i am your bhabhi said Avni.

Ok as you say,you can start your work from tomorrow said Neil and avni leaves.

At home

Avni comes to her room and vidyuth sees her.

How was your day ask vidyuth.

It was okay said Avni.

Has Something happen in office ask Vidyuth.

Your brother again misbehave with me said Avni.

Don't take Neil seriously He is that type of boy,after his heartbreak he doesn't belief in love so he love to flirt,believe me he has a big heart said Vidyuth.

Heart my foot, do you know what he does to me said Avni.

What ask vidyuth.

He... Neil misbehavior flashed on her mind.

He invite me to his pool said Avni.Vidyuth look at her and bursted into laughter.

What.. I am telling you and you finding it a joke said Avni and walk off from here.

Sorry but.. Said Vidyuth.Avni turn around from staircase.

He is a really cool dude once you get to know him,you will start liking him said Vidyuth.

No thanks i have no intention to know him said Avni and goes from there.

Neil comes home from office and goes to his pool to cool dowm his mind.

Avni comes to kitchen.

Beta can you go and give this coffee to Neil,he just came from office said Bebe.

Ok said Avni unwillingly.

He is in his pool said Bebe.

Is that all he like to do with his time thinks Avni.

Avni comes to pool and sees Neil back while he is swimming.

Avni admire Neil swimming but later realize what she was doing and look away.

You are here ask Neil.

Bebe told me to give you coffee said Avni.

Ok but why were you glaring at me ask Neil naughtily.