ch.6 Avni join Neil office

How much do you love bhai ask Neil suspiciously and Avni gets shock.

Avni started to cough and goes from there in pretense of taking water from kitchen.

Avni goes upstairs corridor.

What is wrong with this guy,why he is keep on asking the same question thinks Avni.

But why i am not able to answer his question,Vidyuth is my husband i respect him a lot but still why i am not getting attracted to him said Avni to herself.

At hall

By going from here she prove my doubt thinks Neil.

Bhai i just come said Neil to Vidyuth and he nods.Neil goes from there.

Where did she go thinks Neil and goes upstair to look for Avni.

Neil sees Avni and goes near to her.

What are you doing here ask Avni.

Neil sneak Avni out from party.

What are you doing ask Avni.

Neil hold Avni from arm.

I know you don't love Vidyuth and you haven't consummate your relationship said Neil. which shock Avni.

How do you know that ask Avni.

I know everything about your relationship said Neil.

It is my personal life you have no right to interfering in my married life.

I am in happy in my life and i ask time from vidyuth to understand our relationship and please leave me alone said Avni to Neil.

Ok cool said Neil.

Neil goes near Avni‘s ear and whispered

I will see you in office said Neil ,wink to her and goes from there leaving Avni in anger.

At Avni bedroom

Avni comes to vidyuth in anger.

Your brother is a big flirt said Avni.

What Happened said Vidyuth.

Your brother was flirting with me said Avni and Vidyuth started to laugh.

You are laughing,i am serious said Avni in annoyance.

He must be kidding with you,i am glad that he has again become fun loving guy,my eyes has crave to see him like this said vidyuth.

Avni nods.

Don't take him serious he love to irritated people with his jokes and love to do harmless flirting  said Vidyuth.

Yaa said Avni and sleeps.

At Morning

Avni gets ready for office