ch.11 Neil save Avni

What Happened why are you crying ask Neil in concern.

Neilll Stammered Avni and point toward the man who come there afterward.

Avni hide behind Neil.

He misbehaved with me said Avni while crying.

Neil gets angry and come close to the boy..He punch the boy face and hit him brutally.

How dare you touch her said Neil.

Neil was about to kill him but Avni stop him in time.

Leave him said Avni.

Avni is controling Neil in mid time the man run away.

Avni sees that he run away.

Neil.. he  run away said Avni.

Don't worry he can't run that far..I just call poilce said Neil and Avni nod.

Neil make Avni drink water.

Neil sees Avni neck is bleeding.

Blood is coming out from your neck said Neil.

Come with me said Neil and he takes her into his Cabin and made her sit in the chair and he also sit beside her.

Neil puts Avni hair to one side.. Exposing her bare neck,then he first aid Avni neck.

While first- aiding Neil look at Avni lips lustfully.

Neil approach toward Avni lips and capture her lips with him..Neil suck her upper lips and Avni starts to reponse to his kiss..Neil enter in her mouth.Avni ruffle Neil‘s hair while kissing him.They kiss passionately..After 2 minutes,they broke the kiss due to lack of oxygen.

Soon she realize what she has done and run away from there.. Leaving Neil alone.

Next Morning

Avni wake from sleep and go straight to the washroom to brush her teeth and wash her face. While washing her face she remember yesterday incident.

What is happening with me thinks Avni but soon her thoughts broke by Vidyuth voice.

Avniii come fast..I also need to use washroom said Vidyuth.

I am coming in 1 minutes and Avni and left from washroom.

(Imagine Avni in this)