ch.3 Neil sees Avni lustfully

Avni Continuously drinking champagne shots and order the bar tender to get more.

What are you doing said Neil and tries to prevent Avni from drinking.

This is not a juice that you are drinking
swiftly said Neil but Avni didn't listen to Neil and continue to drink.

Listen this is not good for your health bhabhi said Neil.

Then why do you drink if you know it is not good for your health said Avni and stop drinking.

Neil stand quietly because he knows she is right.

Suddenly Neil realized that she is perfectly fine, standing in sober.

You are not drunk ask Neil.

Because it is not alcohol,it is apple juice
says Avni.

Flashback

Avni sees Neil in bar counter and an idea comes into her mind.Avni bribed the bar tender and ask him to give her apple juice when she order for alcohol and bar tender agreed.

Flashback end

why did you do this drama ask Neil.

To open your eyes.,drinking is not a solution to any problem,time doesn't stop for anyone and we should learn to walk along the time said Avni.

Tell me why you drink so much when you know it is a threatened to life ask Avni.

I cannot forget my sorrow if i doesn't drink alcohol said Neil.

Can you see your family in sorrow ask Avni.

Do you even know what is your family going through by seeing you in drunk condition every day,they break everyday by seeing you in this condition said Avni.

Neil turn his face to other side to avoid Avni questions.Neil is crying inside his heart.

You cannot avoid me by turning your face to other side,try to move on for once if not for yourself then do it for your family,Now it depend on you what you want sorrow or your family happiness said Avni and goes from there leaving Neil in confusion.

Neil was about to drink his campaign but Avni words come into his mind and he throw his glass.

Next Morning

👆(Imagine Avni in this)

👆
(Imagine Avni in this)

Avni is serving breakfast to Everyone.

Avni can you pass me some butter said Vidyuth.

Sure said Avni.

Where is Neil ask Vidyuth

I am sure he must be laying somewhere in drunk state said Prakash.

Why you are always behind my son said Shweta.

Then where is he ask Prakash.