ch.12 Neil wants Avni

Avni is about to leave but Neil holds her arm and turns her toward him.He step one foot forward and Avni step two foot 
backward..They continue doing this.Soon Avni back touch the wall.Avni wants to leave but Neil has catch her between wall.

Let me go said Avni.

Really.. you want to go ask Neil in husky voice and get more close to her.

YYY...ee..sss.. Said Avni in lower tone.

Neil hold her face with one hand and kiss her on her forehead , cheek then he come to her neck.

We shouldnt do this said Avni.

We both know thats not what you want said Neil huskily against her neck.

He buried his face on her neck and place wet kisses on her neck,he bite,suck her neck.He look at Avni lips lustfully and traced her lip with his thumb.He slowly coming closer to her lips.Avni starts to loose to herself and clutch her sari.

This is wrong,i shouldnt letting him do this.Why i wasn't stopping thinks Avni.

Then suddenly vidyuth thoughts come in her mind and she push Neil away before he capture her lips.

Noo.. I can't  let this happen said Avni and run from there.She run downstairs and bump into Vidyuth.

Avni are you fine.. when I heard about the fire blast. I come running here.

Yes i am fine said Avni.

Vidyuth hugs her. Neil comes there.

Thank god you are fine said Vidyuth while hugging her.

Other Family members also comes there.

Vidyuth breaks the hug and bebe hugs Avni.

Shweta hugs Neil..Tillu are you fine ask Shweta and hold Neil face.

Mom..I am absolutely fine said Neil.

But how did the fire break in kitchen ask prakash.

Ask your favorite bahu..who is so careless that she doesn't see something is sparking in kitchen taunt Neil.

Tillu is this the way to talk to your bhabhi said Bebe.

What's wrong did he said..He is right.. First time,fire spread in kitchen only because of Avni said shweta in anger.

You only find reasons to fight with Avni said bebe.

Enough..All of you go to your room said Prakash.

In room,

Avni is sitting on bed,recalling her moment with Neil

I have to stay away from Neil before he rule my mind thinks Avni.

Vidyuth comes to Avni..Where are you lost ask Vidyuth.

Nothing said Avni.

Let sleep then said Vidyuth

soon..they sleep.

Other side,

Neil is seeing Avni photo in his phone.

today you prove that my touch effect you,i will see till when you run way from this affliation relationship said Neil to himself.

Next Morning

Everyone is having breakfast except Neil.Avni is Serving breakfast to everyone.

A girl comes there in short dress.

Hello auntie ji said the girl.

Hello beta ji..How are you said shweta.

I am fine..Auntie where is Neil ask the girl.