ch2.Neil past reveal

2 years back,Neil meet a girl called juhi in london .Eventally,he fallen in love with her.He was madly in love with her.They were happy with each other said Bebe.

If they were madly in love with other then why Neil is in this condition ask Avni.

Bebe Started to cry.

What Happened bebe ask Avni

👆
(imagine Neil in this)

on the other side

Ali comes to meet Neil and ask ruby to play outside and ruby goes.

Why are you torturing yourself,you were not like before said Ali.

Circumstance make me like this said Neil

till how long you would be like this,just forget the past and move on said Ali.

In bebe room

One day Neil got a call from a guy that juhi is cheating on him with another guy and she is only with him for his money.

Flashback
Your girlfriend is cheating on you said a guy

who are you and why should i believe you said Neil.

If you don't believe me then go to blue diamond hotel RM 206 and see it by yourself said the guy.

Neil went to hotel Rm206 and gets shock by the view in front him.

Juhi was Sleeping with another man.

Flashback end

Neil was devastated by that and left from there,Next day when Neil ask juhi why she betray him juhi said that she never had loved Neil and she was with him only for his money said Bebe.

Avni was shock by listening the whole story.

After 2 days,Neil found that juhi met with accident and wanted to meet Neil for one last time so he went to meet her.

Why does juhi want to meet Neil ask Avni.

Flashback

In Hospital

Neil went to hospital to meet juhi

why you call me here ask Neil

I wanted to tell you something said Juhi

what ask Neil

there is someone......Juhi dead before she can tell something to Neil

juhiiii Neil screamed.

Flashback end

Juhi dies in front of Neil said Bebe.

But bebe what does juhi want to say ask Avni

I don't know that replied bebe

I just know from that day my old fun loving  grandson has lost,he lost his belief in love,he has many girlfriends but he never love anyone said Bebe

In Neil room

Whatever juhi did to me,it is hard for me to fall in love again and i am happy with my this kind of life said Neil to Ali while expressing his sorrow

I wish there is someone who can change you said Ali.

On the other side,

Bebe i promise you i will make Neil get rid of alcohol,i will change him said Avni in determination.

I have promise bebe but what will i do that Neil will never touch alcohol thinks Avni.

Avni is so lost in her thinking that she is about to fall from stairs but she was caught by two strong arm,it is non other than Neil khaana.

Are you okay ask Neil and Avni nods in yes.

Thank you for saving me said Avni.

Neil ignore her and goes.

At Night

vidyuth comes home from office and goes to his room and finds that Avni is cleaning her wardrobe.

So what did you do whole day ask Vidyuth.

Nothing special,how was your day ask Avni.

It was long tiring day,i am feeling really sleepy,i should sleep said vidyuth and goes to sleep.

i forgot to take water jug from the kitchen thinks Avni and goes to take water jug.

Avni takes water jug from the kitchen and about to go to her room but Avni sees that bebe‘s room light is still on.
Avni goes to bebe room to check on her,she finds Bebe tense.

What Happened bebe,why you haven't sleep yet.

Avni beta Neil haven't come home yet,i just wish he is doing fine.

Do you have any idea where he can go ask Avni.

Maybe he went to Blue lady bar because he often go there said Bebe

ok i go and get him said Avni

but beta that bar is not good for you said Bebe

Don't worry nothing will happen to me
said Avni and goes to find Neil.

At bar

Avni goes to bar to find Neil.Avni look every side of bar but couldn't see Neil.
Avni is about to go but suddenly her eyes fall at the bar counter where Neil is sitting and drinking wine continuously.Avni goes near to Neil.

What are you doing here said Avni

Can't you see i am drinking,leave from here said Neil.

I Wouldn't go until you come with me said Avni.

I am not going anywhere said Neil.

Fine then i will stay here and company you.You love to drink alcohol right, then i will also drink alcohol  said Avni and drink the entire bottle which shock Neil.

Chapter ends

precap:Avni dance in rain and Neil sees her lustfully.

Will Avni make Neil get rid of Alcohol.Can she bring old Neil back.
Do comment and do vote.
Thank you for the love you guys are showering on my story
love you all