Chap 4: Got7

GFriend's situation

Yerin: We've finished practice. Let's go back to the dorm. Sowon unnie might be waiting.

The girls just nod to each other and got up after resting. They walked to the dorm and opened the door. Just as they opened the door, they saw Sowon laying on the floor. The girls ran to her worried.

SinB: Unnie? Unnie, gwaenchana?

Eunha: Yuju ah, get a wet towel to wipe her face.

Yuju ran off to the kitchen and grabbed a clean towel. She makes sure she soaked it and squeeze the water out before running back to Sowon. She gave the towel to Eunha. Eunha slowly wiped Sowon's face, hoping the cold cloth could wake her up. Fortunately, she woke up but she was quite limp.

Umji: Unnie, are you okay? Let's get you to bed first.

Yerin voluntarily offered to piggy back her to their room. The others helped lift Sowon onto Yerin's back. Yerin walked to their room after she secured Sowon so she wouldn't fall down. The girls followed Yerin to the room. Umji assisted Yerin in putting Sowon down on her bed.

SinB: Unnie, gwaenchana?

It was rare to see SinB worried about someone like this. Sowon just nod slightly.

Eunha: I'll go cook some porridge for Sowon unnie and dinner for us.

Eunha ran to the kitchen to prepare the food.

Sowon: Don't worry about me. It's nothing.

Yuju: Don't say this is nothing unnie. You never fainted or even laid like that even after harsh training.

Sowon: I was dizzy and my mind seemed foggy. I couldn't see. I blacked out. I didn't think I would faint. I'm sorry.

Yerin: Unnie, what happened? You didn't seem yourself since you came back to the dorm after meeting up with Jin oppa. Did something happen?

A tear rolled down Sowon's cheek when she heard Jin's name.

Yerin: Looks like I'm correct. What in the world did he do?

Sowon: He didn't do anything. He didn't even stop it from happening even after I said it. After I ended it

Sowon cried loudly. The girls comforted her eventhough they were still confused about what Sowon ended.

Umji: Mian unnie but what did you end exactly?

Sowon: I ended my and Jin oppa's relationship. He just wouldn't understand or agree of what I said or proposed. He didn't say anything after I said that I'm ending the relationship between us.

Eunha: Dinner is done guys. Calm down, unnie. Let's eat. Forget about him.

The girls only nod slightly. Eunha was a bit cold when she responded. Eunha walked closer to Sowon to give her the tray of food she brought.

Yerin: Euna yah..Why do you sound cold?

Eunha: Later.

The girls just nod. Cold Eunha equals avoid her until she calms down.

Umji: Unnie, kajja mogo.

Sowon: I'll eat a bit later. I don't have the energy to eat right now.

Yerin: Okay. Let's go eat.

Yerin brought the girls to the dining table to eat. The girls ate in silence until a phone call was heard. SinB looked at her phone and showed them it was Namjoon. Yuju gave her a signal to pick up the call. SinB put it on speaker.