Chap 6: Sleep over

Eunha: Unnie, we're home!

Sowon: Just in time too. Help me cook for a sec Una ah.

Eunha: Nae. Yuju, put my bag on the bed please.

Yuju: Alright unnie.

Yerin: Well, I'll be cleaning the dorm a bit.

Umji: I'll help.

The girls did their own things. Wonha cooked, Ye-sisters cleaned the dorm while Sinju was practicing by themselves in the practice room inside their dorm.

Yerin: Done cleaning.

Sowon: Done cooking.

Ding Dong~

SinB: And they are here. I'll get it.

SinB opened the door just to be shocked with all the snacks they brought.

SinB: Snacks!

She snatched the snack bags and brought the bags to the living room, forgetting to greet Got7.

Yuju: SinB..Sorry. You know how she is.

Yuju brought Got7 inside and they greeted each other. Hugging and having small talks with each other.

Sowon: Oh guys! Dinner is ready. Let's eat first before starting the sleep over.

They all sat around the table amd started to dig in.

Jinyoung: Wow! You've improved. A lot better than last time.

Sowon: I used the exact same recipe. It was only slightly burnt last time. *pouts*

JB: Aigoo, our little sisters have grown. *pats on Umji's head who was sitting next to him*

Umji: Oppa, it was only 2 weeks.

Jackson: You guys didn't even call. I don't understand why they had to ban you guys from contacting us. I've been asking Namjoon hyung but he said it was noting.

Mark: I know. It's been annoying on how they were over protective on you guys. It's like we're gonna do anything to you guys. You guys are are our best friends.

Yerin: Oh calm down oppa. At least we can contact each other this month. At least until the end of this month.

Youngjae: Wae, Yerin-ah?

Yerin: Looks like we forgot to tell you guys about that part. We made a 'separation' with BTS for a month. No contacting them and we blocked them from our social medias.

Yugyeom: Cool. Finally we can contact normally and hang out again in public.

Eunha: That would be great. How about we go to Lotte World tomorrow?

Youngjae: Yeah! It's been so long. That would be great to relieve stress and all.

Yerin: We're going at 8,agreed? Since it opens at 9.

Everyone: Agreed!

Yerin: Eunha yah, can you accompany to buy coffee tomorrow morning?

Eunha nodded.

MarkBam: Me too!

Yerin: Sure. More hands to help carry the coffee.

They all finished eating and sat at the living room. The younger ones sat on the carpeted floor and the older ones sat on the sofa.

JB: We also brought movies. Which one?

Jinyoung: Horror!

Eunha: Aniya~ jebal😖.