Part 21: Saving You

Eunha: Unnie, that's the girl that I saw inject something into SinB!

Sowon: Jinjja?

Eunha: Nae!

A 19-year-old girl, said to be names Lee Jiae came to the police office this morning. Jiae explained that she was there to turn herself in. When asked what crime she did, she answered that she was the reason why a member of Gfriend ended up in the hospital. She asked to not reveal which member but fans say it is either Sowon or SinB. Jiae also explained the reason she did so. "My father tortured me. He forced me to inject a quite harmful vial into the member. My sister, she's also a victim in this whole situation." Fans sent out consoling (I don't know if I spelled it right) messages to Jiae and quickly understood the situation. Police are currently trying to find Lee Jiae's father. She wouldn't reveal any information about her father, in fear she would get tortured again. When asked about her mother, she answered that she passed away 2 months ago due to taking drugs to help her become 'happier' after their father started abusing them. More information will be revealed soon.

Yerin: We have to tell the police who the father is.

Sowon: But we can't just go there and say we know who the abuser is. We need to take some of the guys. It will be new problem if people know we're somehow involved due to the fact we know the info.

JB: And of course, we're happy to help. BTS were our friends and I kinda understand why they reacted this way.

GFriend turned to see GOT7 standing behind them.

Mark: Astro will be taking care of SinB...and well, Moonbin who is still out-cold.

Umji: It's settled then. Let's go!

The 12 of them rushed to the line of taxis at the side of the hospital. Gfriend and Got7 got into seperate vans and both head off to Gangnam Police Department. Once they arrived, Gfriend told GOT7 the information they needed to tell the police. After about 15 minutes, GOT7 exit the police station and soon, 2 police cars set off. Gfriend asked their taxi to follow the police cars and GOT7 trailed behind with their taxi.

They arrived in front of BigHit Ent in a matter of 4 minutes. The police rushed in, Gfriend and GOT7 tailing behind as well. The few sasaengs that 'camp' in front of BigHit noticed their presence and took photos, thag were soon to be posted online. Gfriend told the police the floor of BTS' Practice room. GOT7 had went to the front counter to explain the situation. The police told Gfriend and GOT7 to just stay at the lobby. After about 30 minutes, the police came down with a man, who was shouting for him to be released. The man saw Gfriend and glared at them full of hatred.

Soon, BTS also came down. Suga looking tired, Namjin looking like they were choked, Jungkook with a bruise on his face, Jimin and Taehyung all sweaty and Hoseok who was holding onto his shoulder tightly. Sowon called the hospital,telling them to come to BigHit as soon as possible before rushing the girls to get out and go to Source Music. GOT7 understood and stayed with BTS.

Once Gfriend entered Source Music, they ran to their CEO's office and started banging his door.

Gfriend: PD-NIM OPEN THE DOOR QUICK/ PLEASE OPEN!/ PD-NIM, COME ON!/ WE NEED TO TALK TO YOU/ WE HAVE A BIG PROBLEM!

The door suddenly opened leading the girls who were against the door came tumbling in. They looked up to see their CEO confused.

CEO: What's the matter with you girls? Have you gone crazy?

Sowon: Reveal everything.

CEO: Reveal what?

Yerin: Us dating BTS but broke up, what happened to SinB, clear the rumors of us datong ASTRO and GOT7, help Lee Jiae and her sister.

The CEO was quiet.

CEO: Are...are you girls sure you want to reveal this? No turning backs when it happenes? Promise?

GFriend: PROMISE!

The CEO went to his table and pressed one of the buttons on the phone kinda thingy.

CEO: Manager Kim, call the reporters for Idol TV News. We're holding a press conference.

To be continued...

There might be around 5 chaps left. Yo, if I complete this story, this would be my actual first completed story 😂. Anyway, have a good day

This song is addictive, I swear. Listen, the lyrics truely fit what I'm feeling.

Date:24/2/2019