Chap 13: Comeback

Buddy: WAH!!!

Gfriend:This was Gfriend. Thank you!

Gfriend got off the stage and went to their waiting room. Unexpectedly, Got7 was there.

Got7: Chukahae!!

Sowon: Aren't you guys preparing for your comeback? What are you doing here?

JB: We had some time and figured to come here to congratulate you guys.

Eunha: Wah~ Thanks guys! But I think you guys should just go continue preparing for you comeback. Not that we don't want you here but it seems like we're a burden.

Yugyeom: Nah~ it's fine. Now come on, we secretly bought this cake. We better eat this before our manager comes.

Jinyoung gave the knife to Yerin. The six girls huddle up and Mark took a photo of them cutting the cake. They ate together happily and Mark posted the pictures.

Got7 Manager: Guys, we need to get back to the com...YAH! You're not supposed to be eating cake!

Bambam: Chill hyung. We won't tell JYP nim. We're finished anyway.

They said their goodbyes and Gfriend escourted them out. As Gfriend re-entered their waiting room, they saw unexpected guests.

Taehyung: Are they really replacing us? Aren't we the ones who usually congratulate you guys on your comeback? The ones that usually wait in your waiting room?

Yerin: No one's replacing no one. Their our Best Friends. And I think we don't mean anything anymore.

Jungkook: Not us. Just Suga hyung. That hyung has something to say to your little maknae.

Eunha looked around amd saw Umji was nowhere to be seen, along with Suga.

Eunha: Unnie, eodi Umji neun?

Jimin: You don't even notice your own members gone. What kind of group are you guys?

Yuju: At least we don't go off trying to set off some place on fire.

SinB: You guys better go before someone sees.

Hoseok: Why? Don't want another scandal woth the top boy group?

SinB: Exactly. I'd rather get in a scandal with Jackson or Moonbin. (SORRY! IM STILL A SINBIN FRIEND-SHIPPER)

Hoseok: What's so good about those fools?

SinB: Don't know. Maybe just because they treat us better. Now....GET OUT!

Namjoon: We're not going anywhere until Suga hyung finishes his business.

Sowon: Just wait in the hallway!

Jin: Is this how you treat someone older or even worse, your sunbaes?

Sowon: I don't see any of those in you guys. I don't see you as someone older with your childish behaviours. I don't see you as my sunbae as you don't even treat us as your hoobaes. I only see you guys as no one.

Suddenly, Umji and Suga entered.

Yerin: He's here now go.

BTS got up and left. Umji looked fine.

Yuju: Umji yah, what happened?

Umji: Just a stupid break up. Nothing much. Something basic.

As much as she sounded calm, the members knew that Umji was mad, sad and confused. Suddenly, the MCountdown director came in.

MCountdown Director: The awards giving will start in 5, please get ready.

That was what happened through the next two weeks. They won 10 awards before they finished promoting. It was Got7's comeback. Gfriend came to cheer them on.

The two groups celebrated with some other idols at JYP building. Other Got7 members friends also came. Suddenly, Twice's Chaeyoung and Mina approached Sowon and Eunha who were talking with Jinyoung and Yugyeom.

Chaeyoung: Unnie, are the both of you guys dating actually? All the Twice members been asking.

Sowon: What? No😂. We're not dating. You all know we're just close friends.

Jinyoung: Yeah. What made does girls think we're dating?

Mina: A lot of things,oppa. We're starying to ship you guys since the Lotte World trip. Your actions could be mistaken as couples.

Chaeyoung: Anyway, are you guys okay since the scandal with BTS? Is it true you're dating them?

Eunha: It was real. But not anymore. And at least the threats from their fans are decreasing.

Mina: Ah~ so it was real. You guys are receiving threats again? You should be careful.

Yugyeom: What do you mean 'again'?

Mina: Oh, you didn't know? 2 months ago, before their scandal with BTS, they received threats from ARMYs becuz some ARMYs said Gfriend unnies clothes are similar to BTS' clothes. It was ridiculous.

Jinyoung: Seriously ridiculous. Sowon ah, let's try wearing the same shoes. Let's see what the fans say.

Sowon: Challenge on!

Yugyeom: You still have the cap I gave you?

Eunha: Yeah, I do. Why?

Yugyeom: Try wearing it. Let's see what Dispatch thinks.

Chaeyoung: Aren't you afraid of threats?

Mina: Yeah. I recently received a threat too because the stylist unnie made me wear the same jacket that Jae (Day6) wore for their last comeback. It was a letter in blood.

Sowon: I'm getting used to it. As one of the average groups, threats are quite normal. Our security isn't that strong. So threat letters and threat messages could be anywhere.

Eunha: Yeah..but it would be better if I didn't get the hand in a box. I'm still creeped on how that person actually cut their hand or some else's just to threat me.

Yugyeom: Let's stop talking about this. It's our comeback party for goodness sake.

From a far distance, someone was watching the six talking.

???: You betrayed me. How could you? I trusted you.

To be continued

Hi! Which track did you like the most from Time For Us? Mine is Only 1 and You are not Alone. If Gfriend wins this evening, they'll get PAK! I'm having guesses that SVT will win next with Home tho. Home is a good song tho. I cried😛. Sorry for the less frequent updates. I'm busy but I promise. I will at least update on weekends. Thank you for supporting me. Have a good day/night.
Date:27/1/2019