Chap 5: Nothing at all

Yerin: Let's go to practice now. I already told Sowon unnie.

Eunha: Is she alright, unnie?

Yerin just nodded before walking out of the dorm after wearing her shoes. The others followed her after they wore their shoes.

Umji: So Got7 oppas are really coming tonight?

Yuju: Nae, I just contacted Bambam earlier.

SinB: Let's go to the practice room faster. We only have 3 minutes left.

The girls start to jog to the practice room.

BTS' Dorm

Jungkook: Hyung, I did what you told me to do last night. She is mad with me. If we end up breaking up, it's gonna be your fault.

Suga: We all need to do that. Don't blame. I couldn't contact Umji since last night.

Hoseok: Why did we have to follow Bang PD's order again? The fact that we are also getting hurt makes me go crazy.

Namjoon: I'm tired of hearing you guys complain. Just check their social media if you're so worried. They probably posted some photos for their Buddys.

Hoseok: Fine fine.

Hoseok opened his Instagram. He searched for Gfriend's acc. To his suprise, he wasn't allowed to see the pictures. He then went to Gfriend's personal Instagrams. He could only think of one thing. He was blocked.

Hoseok: Hyung, try to open Gfriend's Instagram.

Suga: Why?

Hoseok: I think we're blocked.

Jungkook: Whut?

Jungkook immediately pulled out his phone and opened Gfriend's Instagram. It was true. He was blocked also.

Taehyung: Andwae!!!

The others looked at Taehyung and Jimin's confused, after hearing Taehyung's scream. Suga stood up and went to the room. As he was about to push the door open, out came Taehyung screaming like he just went through a heart break. Taehyung's forehead bumped into Suga's.

Suga: Yah!

Taehyung: Mian hyung but...NO!!

Jimin: Taehyung calm down. It's only for one month. You heard my plan we could use this as a way to shorten the 'separation'.

Namjoon: What are you planning, Jimin? Before this, all of your plans worked only up to one point. Better not be something that might break up the whole group.

Jimin: You know that was only one time.

Hoseok: You almost set this dorm on fire to confess to Yuju. And don't get me started when you tried to cheer her up, the whole Korean community would have killed you for it.

Jimin: But this time it's a good plan.

Namjoon: Let me hear it.

Jimin: This is for Taehyung only but might as well tell it to you guys before something bad happens. I was planning to shorten Taehyung's 'seperation' by using Tae's sister. Taehyung said Yerin will go out with Eunha like usual on Sunday to get coffee which is tomorrow. Tae will go out with his sister and act like she is his girlfriend.

Namjoon: Wait, wait, wait...you're planning to shorten the 'separation' with jealousy? That's a bad idea. 100%. Don't do it.

Taehyung: I was going to disagree but hearing the plan once again, I'll agree.

Suga: You dumb or you stupid, Taehyung? If you wanted to break up with Yerin, just do it. You didn't need to ask help from the shortie plus midget brain.

Jimin: Hey!

Taehyung: I don't want to break up with her. I know when I'll explain, she will understand and shorten the separation.

Jungkook: So Yerin noona doesn't actually know about your sister?

Taehyung: Yes, she doesn't. My sister is free only on Sundays. I'll go out with her tomorrow.

Got7's Dorm

Yugyeom: Been so long since we saw Gfriend hyungs.

JB: It was only 2 weeks bro.

Yugyeom: We couldn't even contact them because of BTS. Jungkook even met me face to face so that I stop talking to Eunha. I'm his bestfriend!

Bambam: Also the whole Kpop community knows that we're bestfriends with Gfriend. I know some people suspect us of dating but most know that we're best friends.

Mark: That's why we're going there tonight. To lift their spirits up and be sure they know that they have friends that stay beside them.

Youngjae: That sounds weird hyung.

Mark: I know 😂.

Youngjae: Come on hyung. I've set up the game.

Mark: Coming,otter.

Jinyoung: So we're going there after Jackson finishes his meeting with sajang-nim right?

JB: Yeah. I'll just go remind manager-nim for a sec.

Jinyoung nod and walked away. JB pulled out his phone and called their manager.

Manager: You're still here?

JB: We're waiting for Jackson, manager-nim.

Manager: You just wamted to remind me right? It's fine. If sajang-nim asked about you guys, I'll tell him. Need anything, give me a call.

JB: Thanks manager-nim. Good bye.

JB ended the call. Just as he slipped the phone into his pocket, Jackson entered the dorm with a few bag of chips and a few bottle of sodas.

JB: I thought you were from the meeting?

Jackson: I was. Sajang-nim gave me these after the meeting finished and told us to have a great time with Gfriend.

JB: Weird. He never does that. Anyways, let's go. Guys! Grab your things, we're going now.

They boys wore their shoes and walked out of their dorm, to their van.

Bambam: I missed her *grins secretly*.

To be continued~

I'm so excited for Gfriend's comeback. It's on the 14th of January 2019. Now I'm glad my applied bording school didn't accept me. I can watch the MV freely!

In the whole tracklist, I'm excited to hear GLOW

In the whole tracklist, I'm excited to hear GLOW. I'm preparing myself for my death. And today they just released Sowon and Eunha's teaser photos. They are true Chunsas. Sowon looked magnificent. Eunha looked charming. Wonha warms my hearteu😍. Anyway, hope you guys have a good day/night.
D

ate:26/12/2018