Chap 15: The photo

I fixed myself and stood up properly.

Sowon: Umm..Jinyoung oppa this is Astro.

Jinjin: Wanna Be Your Star,

Astro: Annyeonghaseyo,Astro imnida.

Astro bowed 90° to Jinyoung. I just gave him a signal that they came with me.

Jinyoung: Annyeong, Jinyoung imnida. You're here. Come in. You guys too.

Eunwoo: Thank you, Sunbae.

Sowon: Hey ,guys.

GOT7: Hey Sowon/Noona.

Sowon: I bought you guys some snacks and chocolates. Hope you do great with the promotions.

Astro: Congratulations on your comeback, sunbae-nims.

JB: Hey, aren't you guys Astro?

MJ: Nae, we are sunbae.

Jackson: Just call us hyung. Don't need to be formal with us.

MJ: OK then Jackson.

Jackson: I said call us hyung.

MJ: I'm actually older than you by a few days.

The atmosthere was cheerful. Got7 got closer with Astro. Got7 was then called for a reherseal. Astro and I watched.  We walked back to the waiting room. I tagged behind with Jinyoung.

Jinyoung: You wore the shoes. We should act like we're talking outside the waiting room. I want to see the staffs reaction.

Eunwoo: Excuse me, hyung but I want to talk to Sowon noona for a sec.

Jinyoung: Sure.

Jinyoung left us to talk.

Eunwoo: Are you sure you guys aren't dating? You guys are wearing the same shoes and he looks like he is in love.

Sowon: What are you talking about? We're the same shoes to see if any netizens speculate us dating if we wear the same clothes.

Eunwoo: I think some staffs already think something between you guys.

Sowon: What? Why?

Eunwoo showed his phone to me and it was a photo of Jinyoung leaning down on me. It was because of the fall earlier. It almost looked like we were kissing. The photo was posted on a staff's acc.

Sowon: Ohh my god....

Eunwoo: Good English. We better get back with the others.

I just followed him. I was thinking of my reputation. I already saw how many comments were made. I am so dead. I saw Jinyoung outside the waiting room. I just passed by him and sat on the sofa in their waiting room. I was staring at the mirror which was right across from me. It looked like it was mocking me. I suddenly screamed out my frustration. The guys and staff looked freaked out from my scream.

Moonbin: Noona, gwaenchana?

Sowon: I....I'll be going now. I need to get back to the dorm.

Jinyoung: Why so suddenly?

Sowon: Nothing. Just nothing.

Jinjin: We'll accompany you back. Bye, guys.

Astro followed me back to the dorm. They pulled me back from getting hit from cars maybe 2 or 3 times. I couldn't focus. I was scared about the members. The threats would come in by now.

Rocky: Um...noona, isn't this your dorm?

I looked up and saw that I passed the dorm. I walk to where they were and pulled out the keys. I opened the door and invited Astro in.