Chap 11: After Break Up (Anniversary Update)

BTS' Dorm

Jungkook: Why?! WHY DID I DO THAT!? WHY DID I SAY THAT? WHY DID I EVEN AGREE ON YOU GUYS GOING THERE? WHY?!

Namjoon: Shut up, Jungkook! We're dead if Bang PD knows what we did when we said  we were going to the 'library' to 'search' for 'evidence'.

Suga: Yeah. And you got the stupid evidence. They were wearing the same clothes from the photos except Umji. The fact they were there was actually enough.

Hoseok: I'll be in my room. Don't bother me. If you have anything to say, tell me tomorrow.

Jimin: I'm going on a walk for fresh air. I'll come back, don't worry.

Jin: I'm going to the training room. Don't interfere.

They went along with their own business. Jin was practicing his vocals, pushing his voice to the limits. Suga was silently thinking in the corner of the living room, looking as dead as ever. Hoseok was on his bed, wrapped in his blankets, trying to sleep, to rest bit his mind was occupied. Namjoon was lying on the sofa, his hands covering his face, distressed from his members problems. Jimin was at a nearby park. He walked around, recalling on how he brought Yuju hear once. Taehyung was already sleeping , mumbling his regrets. Jungkook was creating a secret Insta Acc to stalk on the girls. He saw how much the fans suspected Got7 and Gfriend dating. He saw how the fans say that they will support the relationship between the two groups without a doubt.

Jungkook: Eunha yah..what's happening? What happened to our promise? I thought we promised each other.

Flashback

Jungkook had just confessed his feelings through anger. Be felt like he was played by Eunha when he saw her happy with Yugyeom. But the problem was, he wasn't his girlfriend. He didn't have the right to get angry. That just annoyed him more to the point he confessed everything while shouting.

Eunha: I've...I've been avoiding you because I thought you didn't like me. I distanced myself because of that.

Jungkook: So..will you be nae yeochin?

Eunha: Of course I will.

They hug and Eunha landed a peck on Jungkook's cheek, making him flush red. They talked a bit before Eunha stopped talking.

Eunha: Promise me something, please?

Jungkook: If I can, of course.

Eunha :Don't leave me. Promise?

Jungkook:Promise

Flashback end

Jungkook: I broke my promise. I promised to trust her. I promise to not hurt her. I promised not to leave her. But that just crumbles because of a photo. A photo of her and her best friend. Best friend....the photo makes them look a lot more than that.

Jungkook stared at the photo of Eunha and Yugyeom. Yugyeom was there for Eunha, even before he became Eunha's boyfriend. Now, Yugyeom is goint to take care of her more than Jungkook. He was outraged. He couldn't believe himself making a really stupid thing. It wasn't himself. It was different. The way he saw Yugyeom looking at Eunha was different. His eyes were filled with mysteries. Yugyeom was hard to read.

Namjoon: You shouldn't stalk them like that. You seem like a desperate side hoe.

Jungkook just looked at his hyung. He then stood up, went to his room while slamming the door behind him. Namjoon sighed.

Namjoon: I knew this would happen. But I was too stupid to not know how to convince that the relationship will become toxic. I'm at fault. I'm the leader but I can't take a simple task at protecting my members.

Suga: it's not your fault, Namjoon. We're just love-sick. We were the stupid ones. Go rest. The fight between Jinyoung and Jin was enough to drain your energy.

Namjoon just nods before going to his room. Suga looks at Namjoon as he closes his room door.

Suga: Wae.. why are we like this?

Suga takes out his notebook where he writes lyrics. He scibbles anything that comes to his mind. After only 30 minutes, he finished. 'Fake Love'. He then re-read the lyrics before closing the book and going to his room, slamming the door along the way.

Gfriend's Dorm

Sowon was in her room, resting while Yerin sat on Sowon's bed, slightly wincing from Taehyung's grip on her wrist. Eunha collapsed herself on the sofa,Yuju sat at Eunha's feet. SinB was in the toilet, doing nothing but staring at her reflection in the mirror. Umji was in her room, Bambam on her bed and Jinyoung helping her in taking care of him. Mark was in the kitchen, drinking water ever so slowly like the water was nevey going to end. JB sat on the other sofa, head down, hands on his face. Jackson and Youngjae was cleaning up the slight mess caused by earlier. Yugyeom was on the floor, gazing at Eunha. Finally, JB spoke up.

JB: Everything is a mess, isn't it? We shouldn't have met up.

Yuju: No. It was better this way. We don't want to continue suffering. Threats from their fans has become more and more terrifying.

Yugyeom: What was the start to all of this?

SinB: You could say it started since we dated BTS. We knew it was a risky step but we were crazy. *as she steps out of the toilet*

Mark: You know what? You guys should just break up with them. Your relationships are becoming toxic.

Eunha: Don't worry. Only Umji hasn't officially broke up. She has to do it soon though.

JB: I'll just order food for you guys. The food Sowon and Jinyoung made are in trash.

They just nod and continue on with their silence.

To be continued

I WAS DEAD AFTER WATCHING THE MV! I LITERALLY BAWLED MY EYES OUT! My throat still hurts from crying out loud. Anyway, it's Gfriend's and Got7's Anniversary. I noticed these two groups have the same debut date except the year. 16 January. Also, Astro's comeback is today! Please support them while supporting Gfriend as well.

Not to forget it is also Seungkwan's (SVT) and Jennie's (BP) birthday. So many events today😂. Have a good day n night.