Part 20: The Truth

Umji: Guys, could you leave us alone? Just for a few minutes.

The guys nodded and one by one left the room. Rocky stood by SinB's bed, pointing at Moonbin who was fast asleep.

Umji: It's fine. He doesn't wake up easily as I remember.

Rocky then left the room, leaving Gfriend and Moonbin inside the room.

Yerin: Can you please explain, Yewon ah?

Umji: I...When Bambam and I were at the park, he volunteered to buy ice cream and left me alone for a few minutes. But then....

They looked at Umji, curious.

Umji: But then, out of nowhere, Suga oppa came up to me. He was from BTS' practice and asked me how was 'my date'. I denied it because it was true. I wasn't dating Bam oppa. He then started blurting out his feelings and why everyone broke up. Unnie....it was our mistake.

Sowon: What do you mean?

Umji: It's us. We're the ones that was asking to end this without us even knowing. We pushed them away. We met up with GOT7 oppa. There was a reason BTS asked us to stay away from them. They were insecure since we're much closer to GOT7 rather than them.

Yerin: Then what about everything else?  Taehyung's girlfriend, SinB and the liquid,  the fight in our dorm about work and love?

Umji: I...I found out that 'Taehyung's girlfriend' was no more than his own sister. He was trying to get your attention ,unnie. Make you feel jealous and probably, you would come back to him. But then,  you guys broke up. I guess he didn't expect that to happen.

Yuju: Then, what about SinB?

Umji: Unnie, give me the cup of liquid?

Eunha passed the cup to Umji.

Umji: There is only one way to see what this liquid does.

Umji attempted to pour some of the liquid on her pinky finger but was stopped.

Sowon: Yah, what are trying to do? Hurt yourself?

Umji: We need to get to the bottom of this properly. We need to understand what it does. Just call the doctor if I start screaming.

Umji then poured the liquid on her pinky finger. They watched as Umji's finger began to turn red and crinkly.

Yerin: Does it hurt? It's supposed to be harmful.

Umji: No, it doesn't. Now, let me try the second way.

Umji quickly took a few drop of the liquid and drank it. Her members qemt speechless.

Yuju: Yah! If you die here, what are we supposed to do?!

Umji: Calm down....I only feel my throat getting dry. Pass me some water, please.

Yerin gave a whole bottle. Umji drank it. Soon, she felt back to normal.

Umji: It doesn't have any effect. I feel fine. But at the same time, I feel better than earlier. Are you sure the doctor said it was harmful, unnie?

Yerin: Of course, I am. Maybe...the doctor mixed up with some other vial?

Sowon: Probably. Are you sure you're okay, Ji yah?

Umji: Nae. I'm fine and feel better. Do you think Hoseok oppa was gonna give this to SinB to make her feel better? Maybe he knew there was a girl that gpt jealous and tried to poison SinB? Because it would be unlogical if he wanted to hurt her, then just come with some cure.

Eunha: At least we can let SinB drink this after she wakes up. Now, for the last problem. About the fight?

Umji: That's the only missing piece. It's unlike them to just angry about that. They usually understand us better when it comes to this.

The room was silent. The girls were thinking of possible reasons the boys changed like that. Suddenly, a knock on the door was heard.

Sowon: Come in.

Yugyeom came in with his phone in his hand.

Yugyeom: Umm...Eunha noona, sorry but this is Jungkook hyung. He says he wants to talk to you.

Eunha: About what?

Yugyeom shrugged and gave his phone to Eunha. Eunha put it on speaker.

Eunha: Annyeonghaseyo?

Jungkook: Let your members listen to this as well. Throught out this call, I want you guys to be quiet. Don't say a word. Just listen, what's gonna happen will explain and....I hope you understand.

Someone:  I told you guys to never see them again. They are no good for you. Fans are starting to leave. I thought all of you ended everything with them. With your comeback in three days, you'rr not supposed to be thinking about them. Leave them. Don't see them ever again.

Namjoon: But manager-nim, Bang Si Hyuk hyung said we just need to make them hate us. They're probably beyond hating us now.

Manager: That doens't mean ypu can go off seeing them.

Hoseok: A friend in need is a friend indeed. PD-nim allowed us to be friends with them for now. It's been weeks since PD-nim told us to make them hate us. He gave us permission to be friends with them since the problem is cooled down. Just because you're our manager, doens't mean you can control us like that.

Manager: No wonder your old manager quit a few days ago. He couldn't handle the stupidness of this group. You should remember where you started from. You started from dirt. You didn't have any success.

Suga: Shut up! Our manager didn't quit! He's on leave for 2 weeks because his wife is sick! Also, we never forgot where we came from. It's you who forgot. You failed to debut and now taking revenge on every popular group.

Manager: Oh? The cold Min Yoongi is back? You still haven't told anyone why you came back to practice crying. Why? You met with your ex or something? Weak. You even wrote a song to express your emotions. How stupid.

Loud sounds start to echo from the call and shouts were heard.

Jungkook: Hyung, calm down, calm down.

Suga: He deserves this! No he deserves more scars! There should be blood flowing down! This devil shouldn't live. He destroyed everything! He took the picture of us. He's the one who took the picture of you and Eunha. He's the one who took a picture of Taehyung and Yerin. He's the one who threaten Eunha with the bloody hand. He cut his own daughters hand! For god's sake.

The girls were stunned. They didn't expect this. But they still kept quiet.

Manager: So this is why some of your fans call you Genius Min. But too bad , it's too late to reveal everything. They hate you guys. And you will never have a chanceto win this battle. The more scandals you have, the more money I get because I'm 'taking care' of you guys more. *evil laugh*

Jungkook: Too bad, your plan is spoilled. Trust me, you won't be here much longer.  And about your daughtes, trust me, they're happier now that they finally got away from you abusing them.

The call suddenly ended. Gfriend looked up to each other and ran out of the room. They asked GOT7 and Astro to take care of SinB while they go do something they should've done long ago. Eunha also shoved Yugyeom's phone into his hand. When they were about to enter the lift, the TV in the hallway started playing Idol News. The first thing they saw was a picture of a girl going to court.

To be continued...
Hey~ The story is soon to end. Well not that soon but I guess you could call it soon.

Date:24/2/2019