Lunch Time

Feliciano eagerly skipped into the cafeteria,"Ludwig, want to share some of my pasta? I packed extra for you and Kiku," Feliciano grinned.

"No thank you," They both politely declined.

"Yay! More for me!

Sitting on the other side of the cafeteria was Antonio and Lovino.

"These are my tomatoes Antonio and I'm not fucking sharing," Lovino pouted sternly covering the tomatoes with his arms.

"Oh c'mon not even one?" Antonio begged.

Lovino turned away and shook his head.

Nearby, Feliks was waiting for Toris to come. He saw his medium length brown hair coming towards him. He really wanted to touch it,but knew it would make Toris uncomfortable if he said anything.

"Hello Feliks," He said trying to smile.

"I'm really sorry about earlier," Feliks said not knowing he grabbed Toris's hand.

Toris heavily blushed,"Its fine."

"Toris, your supposed to be sitting vith us," Ivan grinned. Toris let go of Feliks's hand to see Ivan, Eduard, Raivis ,and Yao.

"I promised Feliks I could sit vith him today. You could sit vith us, right Feliks?" Toris nervously spoke.

Feliks nodded as the gang sat at the table with them.

"Does anyone want some Chinese tasty treats?" Yao asked, pulling out the bag from his hello kitty lunch kit.

"I vant some," Ivan stated. Yao grabbed a piece and stuffed it in the Russian's mouth.

"Oh yum. Anyone vant some?"Ivan asked.

Raivis nervously raised his hand," I'll have some, Ivan." Ivan threw the bag at Raivis. Which hit his head which made him fall backwards on his chair.

"Oops," Ivan said standing up. Eduard helped Raivis back up on the chair while Feliks and Toris just looked at each other.

On the other side was the girls table. Sofia held her half eaten sandwich," Do you remember that time vhen Natalia slipped on Alfred's banana peel last year at lunch? That vas so funny."

Natalia sighed embarrassed," Please, just vhen I vas trying to forget."

"Oh yeah, Sofia didn't you tell me she vas holding her tray and it got all over her uniform?" Lily laughed. Natalia slouched down in her chair.

"Guys, stop. you're embarrassing her," Elizaveta giggled.

"Thank you, Elizaveta," Natalia said, rising up. Lovino passed by, running away from Antonio.

"Hey can any one of you girls hide the tomatoes? I don't want Spain to have any," Lovino asked.

"Lovino, get your cute ass over here," Antonio shouted catching up.

"You did NOT call me cute," He angrily ran towards his fratello.

Antonio finally reached the girls table," Did he give you any tomatoes?" The girls shook their heads.

Lovino was at the table that housed Ludwig, Feliciano, Kiku, Gilbert, Francis, Arthur, and Alfred.

"Oh c'mon no one wants to eat one of my cupcakes I made in home ec?" Arthur whined.

"No one wants to eat a cupcake that was given a F dude," Alfred said trying to comfort Arthur.

"Guys guys hide me," Lovino shouted, hiding behind Feliciano.

Antonio caught up again. He put his arms on his hips," Have you seen Lovino?" Everyone at the table shook their heads. At last Lovino has one upped Antonio.