Ch. 3: Fireworks in Us

Bakugo's POV

"That!" As I pointed to the sky.

*BOOM*

As the first firework exploded. Wheew! I actually thought we won't make it with that old hag chit-chatting with round face here.

"Waaahh!" I heard Round Face shouted in awe with the continuos burst of the fireworks.

Well, She's surely having a blast.

*Flashback*

"Bakugo, I heard there's a fireworks display at Saturday in the park nearby. Wanna go with us?" Spiky haired dude asked me while pointing at Sero and the gang.

"Tssk...I'll pass!"

"Come on! I heard its a big one!" Goddmamn annoying fucker.

"Shut up! I told you already!" Persistant bastard.

"Sigh...As expected, ok who's with us?" He paused then turned to ask those other extras who obviously, just waited for the invite.

" Uraraka-san, wanna go with us?" I heard that fuckhead Deku asked Uraraka.

"Uhh..Uhmm" Why are you fucking blushing round face! The fuck!

"Sorry deku-kun, but I have something important to do in that time. Hehe." Tssk. Why are you sad about not going though pouting in front of him, you're going with me anyway.

*Flasback end*

" Bakugo-kun, look that's a super colorful one!" I snapped back to reality as Round face tugged the sleeves of my shirt.

Pfft...She looks like a kid jumping up and down, with her cheeks so round that just wanted to pinched.

So Cute. Why can't it be m-

"Oii Bakugo! Snap out of it! You're not feeling anything for this Round Faced Angel! I mean stupi- Arrgh!

Uraraka's POV

Uhh umm... This is awkward he's been like that for 3 MINUTES!

I looked at Bakugo who's still staring at me, like I'm some kind of sheep who's about to be eaten by a wolf.

Wh-What! Uraraka, what's wrong with you! Maybe there's just something on my face. Yeah, that's it! A much logical answer.

"Bakugo-kun is there something something on my face?" I tugged his sleeves again.

"How can you be so adorable" Ohh o-

WHAAAATTTTT!

BAKUGO! THE HELL IS THAT!

Bakugo's POV

"Fuck.Fuck.Fuck" I chanted over and over in my fucking mind.

The hell is wrong with me! Oii be composed at this situations Bakugo! You're aiming to be a hero now Calm!

"Oii Uraraka!" The fuck, dont float stupid round face!

Just in time as I slipped my hand behind her waist pulling her to me so she won't go floating up there.

Sigh. Troublesome kid.

"Round face, are you-" I was caught off by my words as I realized that Im literally hugging her.

"Mommy look!" I heard one kid pointing at us, instead of the fucking fireworks. Mind your business ,KID!

"Couples this days. Dont mind them honey." The mother commented as she and her child turned back to the fireworks display.