Mother's Day Special

It was a hot sunny day at Tokyo. While these two love birds are just chilling in their secret hide out near the UA Dorms.

"So Katsuki, what exactly were you doing the this Mother's Day?" The brown bobbed girl asked to her partner as she leaned her head to his shoulder.

The blonde immediately eyed her confusedly with a slight blush in his cheeks ."H-Huh?" .

"I mean it was Mother's Day after all. Surely you didn't forgot~" She answered grinning from ear to ear.

"That's nothing special. Well then, what did you do Angel Face?"

"Well...

~At the Uraraka's Household~

"Mom, surprise!!" Ochako and her dad jumped out from their hiding spot as they showed her their letters and home baked cookies.

"Thank you dears. What a surprise!!" She exclaimed with glee as she rushed to her husband and Ochako to give them a hug. "But you don't really have to do this much, I'm very much happy just having you two here with me."

"No mom, today's a very special day for a special person." As she kisses her mom's cheeks. "To the table!" as she grabs both her parent's arms to the dining area.

...and so yeah, it turns out to be a really fun day Katsuki!!" She cheered, turning her head back to Katsuki, " Did you really do nothing for mother's Day Katsuki?" Ochako asks pouting.

"No-nothing!! Nothing really happened..." He replied immediately in a defensive manner.

"Hmmm? Reaally?" Ochako asks again grinning and poking Katsuki's side. "Well actually I heard that someone apparently made a really cute cake and a letter tucked under it with the words 'Happy mother's day or whatever it is today' written in it. Sounds familiar, babe?" she asks teasingly.

Almost instantly, Katsuki's lightly blushing state turned out into a full-on tomato state, that left him speechless.

~At the Uraraka's Household~

The Uraraka's were chit-chatting while eating the cookies during their Mother's Day celebration.

*Rrringg~* *Rring~*

"Be right back, Mom and Dad!" Ochako rushed to her room and picked up her phone, with the screen flickered 'Katsuki's Pops' (Dad). "Hello Pops what-"

"Ochako-chan, you were right!" His voice answered gleefully. "He did prepare something for her Moms(mom) this mother's day!"

"Reallly?! I told you Pops, well its quite rare for Katskuki to ask me about the baking stuff yesterday. So cute!!"

"Hahaha yes Ochako-chan! Although, right now the two are at it again in the living room. " Katsuki's dad replied , as Ochako noticed the background noise from the other line.

"Just say it!!"

"Nooo, you damn hag!!"

"Then I won't eat it!!"

"Then I'll eat it!!"

"Come on Katsuki, just complete the package will yah!!

The old man just lightly laughed as he talked back to the phone, "Well that's just them alright... Thank you again for always being there for my son Ochako-chan. Ever since you two have been together, he's become quite more open to us." Ochako feels her heart melted at the words spoken to her.

"Ohh no Pops, I mean Katsuki-kun has always started to open up ever since our time at UA, he just needs a bit more push hehe."

With that said, they ended their conversation in a few thank-you exchanges and a few promised pictures to be sent.

~End of flashback~

Ochako checked her phone as she noticed the time, " We better go now Katsuki! We'll be late for the class meeting." As she was about to turn off the screen, the blonde took her phone from her hands and stood up, flashing it back on.

"Where did you get this, Angel face?" Bakugo lightly tapped her head as she stared at her lock screen wallpaper.

"Secret?" She smiled to him as she jumped high enough to snatch back her phone from his grasp. "Not telling you!" As she ran away giggling to herself.

"Ohh she's gonna get it". Bakugo thought.

"You better tell me Angel face or the 'Tickle of Hell' will break loose!" He yelled as he ran after her.

***

Long time no update y'all!! I'm so sorry for being so late with this hahaha~ So yeah, Happy Mother's Day to y'all , let's all thank our lovely Mothers for their ever love and support (Thanks Mader!! hehe)

Anyway, I will edit some parts of the story here especially with the typos and a few more fitted wordings lol. So what you guys want is coming up hahaha so hang in there. See yah later.

❤️O❤️