Ch. 6: Who Knows

Bakugo's POV

"The fuck! Hey you should have already went there the class have started minutes ago! Fucking go on with it!" Shit it's been hours since class started and Im still here in my fucking hiding place being a coward.

Goddamn this is not me!

" You should've just apologized to her hours ago, you motherfu- "

"I know you fucking Moron!"

I probably look like a crazy person right now. Talking to my damn self on the middle of nowhere!

For fuck's sake why am I like this for that Fucking Round Face!

"Fine!"

I stood up from my hiding place and was about to walk towards the gymanasium.

"Oii!"

I ducked as I heard that Spiky Hair called out to someone. Shit! Could that fucker have seen me?

" Jirou, Let's go hang out at my place later!" He continued.

Pheew~ Thats a close one. I was about to stand again but then all the other extras started to go outside the gymnasium.

I can't risk revealing myself looking like a total coward. Besides, I dont want this guys know my hiding spot.

I just need to sit here quietly 'till everyone's gone. That's almost all of them, but Round Face still haven't left. This is my chance!

I was about to stand from my hiding spot when I spotted the green haired nerd. DEKU!!

"Shit! What's he doing here?!" I mumbled quietly.Could he be waiting for Round Face! Goddamn!!

As I was about to stand up again, a familiar brown haired girl with round cheeks appeared from within the gymnasium.

"Uraraka.. "

Wait why am I hiding again? I need to get there, who knows what'll happen.

"Uraraka-chan, will you be my date at the ball?!"

*Kaboom*

I stopped on my tracks as I heard that damn Deku confessed. Fuck! I quickly turned around and hid behind a tree feeling my blood surge with the thought that she'll accept his invitation.

"Oii Katsuki, don't you fucking dare lose your cool. Its your damn fault he could confessed at that moment!"

"Uhh...Deku-ku-" How dare that Fucking Deku cut her words.

"It's ok Uraraka-chan you dont need to answer me right away. I'll wait!" I saw him smiled as he leave with his face being all red. Tssk..

My eyes once again darted to Round Face as she stood outside the gymnasium still dumb founded. Seconds later, she too slowly walked her way to the changing rooms still n shock.

"Oii! You're mine, Round Face!" There I admit ok! I give up, I just cant fight this anymore.

You're mine and mine alone.

But before I'll maybe... Confess? Dang too much cheese! I need to apologize to Round Face first. I know I've messed up a lot of ways so I'd like to make up to her.

This is too Fucking sweet, but for her I'm willing to sustain the cringiest of
all cringe that I'll experience.

Uraraka's POV

"Uraraka-chan, will you be my date at the ball?!"

That's like the hundreth echo in my head! I feel really happy that Deku invited me since I actually do have a thing for him, since way back the entrance exams.