Ch. 7: Piggyback Ride

(Credits for the pic to mattsu@259Hi)

..............................................

URARAKA'S POV

"Uraraka-chan, you look like a zombie!" Toru chan gasped as I felt her hands squishing my cheeks.

"I don't know Toru-chan. I've been sleepless this past few days like something's bothering me for some reason." I yawned as I stretched my arms up.

"Are you sure you're going to be ok during the practice session? We just finished our hero training and that itself pretty much drain out much of our energy." She asked with a worried tone.

"Toru-chan can you come with me for a sec I need help with choosing the decorations for the stage?" I heard one of our schoolmates call out to her as she jugged her way to our directions.

"Uraraka-chan, so I'll catch up to you later?" Toru-chan asked as she tugged my sleeves.

"Ok see yah!" I gave her a warm smile as I saw her quickly making her way to the girl who just called out.

I almost forgot that the Friendship Ball is right around the corner. Oh geez, Bakugo and I still haven't practiced much of the choreo and I still don't have a dress to wear for the occasion.

Sigh. All of these things makes me dizzy.

"Oii Angel-face!" I jumped a bit with his sudden presence.

"A new nickname for me, Bakugo-kun?" I looked at the Spiky Haired Blonde teasingly.

"You got a problem with that round face?!" He hissed.

Here we go with his temper issues.

"Hey I still didn't forget what you did to me you know~" I pouted at him.

I heard his usual "Tssk" as he messed up my hair with his hand then ran to the direction of the gymnasium.

"Get back here, You!"

"Catch me if you can, round face!' He looked back at me grinning from ear to ear. I just can't ignore this guy do I?

I started chasing him 'till we got to the gymnasium for the last practice of our dance presentation. I'm quite weirded out with the other students, staring at us like some kind of attractions.

"Oii,Angel face stop!" I gasped as I felt a hand wrapped around my waist stopping me from running.

*Dug* *dug* dug*

What was that? I looked past my shoulder and came eye to eye with Bakugo's fiery red eyes. I can almost feel myself melting with his stare. I stopped my train of thought as he pointed at the kitten, brushing its head at my foot.

"I didn't know you have a soft spot for kitties?" I eyed him teasingly. But really knowing these is kind of cute.

"I didn't know that you stare at me this much, Angel face?" I suddenly felt my cheeks heating up with just a little bit of his teasing.

"Jeez, Bakugo-kun!" I slightly nudged his shoulder, as he let me go from his hold. I don't know why but why do I feel a bit disappointed?

"Oii love birds, time for practice!" I heard Aizawa-sensei shouted from a distance as he signaled us in the gymnasium. So embarrassing...

"Let's go!" Before I knew it I was grabbed by the arm by Bakugo as we ran to the gymnasium. This scene looks familiar, like from a movie I saw recently.

BAKUGO'S POV

"Oii love birds, time for practice!" Tssk, talk about ruining the moment. Though it's technically my fault that me and round face and here is kind of behind practice.