Ch. 8: A race to your heart

Hi Everyone! First of all, thank you for your support for this story💕

And oh my gosh! Thank you for the 1.7k reads and the likes for this story. I feel so soft 'cause I really didn't expect that many will really read this and even leave some comments (such motivation 😍😊) So here's another chapter for y'all~

BAKUGO'S POV

"Uraraka-chan?" As soon as I heard the familiar voice, I snapped my head to it's direction and there was the f*cking nerd standing like some kind of statue.

"Uhh...H-Hi Deku-kun! Wh-what brings you here?" Angel face quickly hops down from my back, then panically makes her way to Deku. Tsskk..

"My mom make some cookies this afternoon and we have some left, so here Uraraka-chan" That damn Deku making a move on Round Face. You have a Death Wish or something?!

"Oii Deku! You making a move on Round Face now ehh?" I walked beside Round Face as I gently pat her head, that apparently surprised her. Naah she'll get used to it sooner or later.

" Yes, I am Kacchan" As he gently pulls Uraraka to him, holding her hands firmly. Then he glanced at my eyes signalling a battle.

"De-Deku-ku-kun!" As I heard Angel-face squeaked in surprise.

"Don't you f*cking dare! This girl will soon be mine. So f*ck off! " As I pulled back Angel Face to my direction.

"Did she even agree to that Kacchan? Maybe you didn't even ask her to be your date at the ball!?"  He shot up to me, still holding her hand.

BULLS EYE. 

"Umm... Bakugo-kun, Deku-kun we're at my apartment now, so thank you for seing me today. See you guys at the ball." Round-face quickly bowed and entered her house, stumbling her way even almost hitting the wooden door. 

Haha. Cute.

I definitely won't lose you, Angel Face.

" Hey Kacchan, let's have bet"  The nerd spoke with a serious tone.

"Name it." I would never back out on this. 

"The one who'll be Uraraka's date at the ball and whoever loses must give up in pursuing Uraraka-chan" He shot me a serious glance as he gestured his hand for a handshake pertaining for the agreement. 

"F*cking deal, don't you f*cking dare back-out from your words, Deku." I shook his hand once, as I turned and left.

Ha! His face though, that shitty nerd think that I ain't serious. Well I'm damn serious.

URARAKA'S POV

"Momo-chan, what do you think about the friendship ball?" I asked as she rummage through her huge closet looking for that one specific dress that she talked about that would suit me. 

Well I don't really know anything about clothes, so I'll leave it Momo-chan since she got a really good eye for it. But wow, her house-no a mansion is very sparkly and huge and-.

"Hmm the friendship ball? A night to be acquainted with everyone, not only in our class. And you know, socialize and having fun. Ohh Here!" She excitedly replied as she brought the dress to my view.

Wow! It's so pink and cute. But-

"Uraraka- chan, Is there something wrong? Maybe you didn't like the dress, wait-" I heard Momo-chan as she was about to leave.

"N-no Momo-chan, I really like the dress but no one even asked me to be with them during the ball. I bet you've been asked right, Momo-" I turned my head to her and oh my gosh, she's so red!