Extra Chap: Special 1

Sooo... This extra chapter is very short. Just so that we could celebrate the 6k reads of the book hehehe...

Thank you for the support everyone😘

***
Special Chapter: The Camera

BAKUGO'S POV

"Back of you old hag!!"

I just hate being treated like a kid. Like I'm already a fucking adult and she's doing THIS!!

"Come on you son of a gun! This is your first real date and trust me when I say you need my help." This hag like is she fucking serious!

Tssk. She has a fucking point but still, why is she the one picking what I'm going to wear.

"Well I don't and besides I'll be fucking late like the last time!" I hissed as I stood guard of my closet as she was about to rummage my closet again.

"Well,well, well...Katsuki, If I know if it wasn't for me not forcing you to give a special gift to Ochako you're love life wouldn't be smooth sailing!" Tssk. Fine! Just for this time.

"Now give me that!" She then pushed me to the side as she started to make a disaster of my closet again.

I can only sigh as I went to my bed and sit on the edge as I wait for the old hag to give me the goddmamn clothes.

"Ahh...My son is going on a date~" She said in a sing-song voice that could almost annoy anyone.

"Ohh Katsuki!" I turned my head to the door in my room. "I found this camera sitting on the cabinet for a few days now. Is this yours?" Pops peeked in my room waving a camera on his hands.

"Gimme it, Pops" As he tossed me the camera that landed on my palms.

I then turned on the camera remembering that this was from tape dude.

Mina pointed at Sero-kun who lifts the camera up with the picture of me lifting Sweet Cheeks.

Hmm...I wonder.

I scrolled through the pictures and immediately stopped at the familiar picture of me and Round Face during the fireworks.

Zooming in Sweet Cheeks face, she appears surprised and kind of like y-know...cute.

"Oii Katsuki! If you even have the time to caress Ochako's cheeks there at the picture, then you might as well do it later when you meet her!"

Before I knew it a bunch of my clothes fell on top of my freaking head, as that old hag quickly got out. What the!

"Hurry up! You need to fetch her at her house okay?!" I heard Mom shouted right outside my room as I quickly changed up.

"All right you, Old hag! See yah too, Pops!" I then quickly finished as I grabbed my backpack.

Ohh wait...

"Let me just borrow this for date purposes." As I quickly retrieved the camera from my drawer.

***
Next up: 10k reads! Anyways thank you everyone for the support of this fanfiction, let's us all patiently wait for October!✨✨