Ch. 9: Where are you?

Uraraka's POV

I slowly opened the door, not anticipating on whoever is behind it.

"Hi, Uraraka-san!"

There stood behind the door is a green haired boy with his hair slicked back, dressed in a dark green tuxedo holding a bouquet of roses.

Wait. ROSES!!?? Wh-what for?

" Uhh- I-I wow, Deku-kun you look great!" I greeted him as I felt myself blushed for a bit.

But I can't deny that my heart just sank that it's not-

"No no Uraraka-chan! That's bad!" I silently scolded myself.

"Here, Uraraka-chan!" He continued as he shyly motioned to give me the flowers.

"I-I thank you, Deku-kun!" As I gently took the flowers from him. I'm quite confused with all this.

But wow! These roses are amazing and they smell nice.

"Should we go to the ball?" He asked with such a calm and composed voice that I hesitated if this is still even the Deku-kun I know.

"Sh-sure!" I even stumbled with only one word. Oh my gosh that was embarrassing.

We then left the building and silently headed to our school.

The moon is in full bloom. The sky is clear and the stars are twinkling. It's almost a romantic setting, except that it isn't.

"You look beautiful, Uraraka-san." I didn't even noticed that time has passed as I was surprised by Deku-kun's words.

Wait...

"I-I me-mean it's not like you're no-not beautiful before, yo-you've always been beautiful a-and tha-that's why I-i Like you!" He stumbled through his words.

"Uhh...I-I-" My voice faded to nothingness. As I covered my face with the bouquet.

Taking in what he said. I don't know what to say. I'm completely speechless.

Minutes passed and we're still in silence, neither of us talked. Embarassed of what just happened. I don't know what to say.

"Uraraka-chan, will-"

"Ohhh. Midoriya?"

Both Deku-kun and I hopped aback as we are startled by our classmate's sudden appearance in a black shiny Limousine. We didn't even notice the car stopping right in front of us.

"Uhh- H-hi Todoroki-kun" Deku-kun greeted him, but there's something in his tone that's just isn't right. I just can't pin-point what it is.

"Uraraka-chan!" Momo-chan is in there too.

Ohh right, Todoroki-kun is Momo's date today. So cute! They really do suit each other's charm.

"Join us you two, hop in!" Before I could even refuse Momo's offer, she hopped out the car and pushed Deku and I right in.

***