Chapter 17 ; One Direction

Nialls POV.

"I'll have a tall caramel frappocino and a whole wheat bagel please" Alex asks the barista at starbucks.

I am still in awe that we are actually standing here. together. Having breakfast. Together. Holy crap.

Alex clears her throat and raises her eyebrow at me.

"Oh yeah, urr can I just have a mocha with extra whipped cream, one of those giant cookies and urm one whole wheat and one plain bagel" 

The girl rushes to try tap in my order into the chasier. I give her an apologetic smirk.

"Jeez, you hungry Niall?" Alex says inbetween giggles

"You know me" I wink and walk over to the table awaiting our food.

We are now back at the hotel where the hotel was held outside Alex's hotel room. 

"Well this was nice" I don't know why I'm feeling so awkard right now.

"Yeah it was" She smiles back at me.

There is a few moments of awkard silence. I take a step towards her and her back presses against the hotel door. 

Our bodies are pressed skin tight together and the feeling is electric.

Her cheeks are tinted a dark shade of pink and I'm 99% sure mine are the same.

ALEXs POV.

Being this close to Niall, not going to lie, is incredible. I've missed this so much.

He reaches out and tucks a loose piece of hair from my pony tail behind my ear. As he pulled his hand back away his fingers brushed against my cheek. 

He begins to lean in and presses a kiss on my cheek, lingering for a few seconds just above my skin so I feel his hot breath against my now extremely flushed cheeks. 

Fuck it. 

I place both of my hands on either side of his face and bring his mouth down to mine. 

The kiss started soft and gentle as if we were worried about hurting the other. 

The kiss intensifies and the feeling of need and passion is shown through the emotions of it all. 

His hands tangled in my hair move down to my legs as he pulls me up so my legs are wrapped around him. 

Without breaking the kiss, I managed to open the door and lead him into my hotel room. 

We head over to the bed as the kiss intensifies. I place my legs on either side of him to create a new sense of closeness. 

He begins to trace his kisses down from lips to my collar bone making my whole body tremble.

As he comes back up our eyes meet and i become lost in the blue oceans they hold.

We both by now have hair sticking out in every direction and are panting out of breath from the intense moment. 

I begin to undo his shirt. Teasing him, just one button at a time.

"Alex" he mumbles between kisses.

"Yes, Niall?" I wisper into his ear.

"I think that-" 

We are interupted by the loud bang of the door opening and a familiar groan coming from the doorway. 

I look up to see Phoebe standing there with her hand on her hip with an eye brow raised.