Chapter 1

Monday, December 10th 3:04 p.m.

Patton walked into the classroom and, immediately realized who his son's teacher was.

“Logan….?”

“Patton….. The reason I asked you to meet me here was I've noticed your son is having some trouble making friends lately.

“Oh, he has heightened anxiety”, Patton responded quickly.

“I see, but he's in 10th grade and he hasn't made a single friend since-”

“Please don't remind me of that. I should have sensed something was wrong”, Patton interrupted.

“There's no way you could have known that that was going to happen”, Logan reassured him.

“I know but still”,Patton said sadly.

“May I say something completely out of context?

“Sure.”

“I really missed you”, Logan said looking down at the floor.

“aww,I missed you too, we should start  talking again, about something other than my son's social anxiety.” Patton took a pen and a small piece of paper out of his pocket and wrote his phone number on it.

“here”, he said giving it to Logan.

Logan blushed a bit, “Thank you but, right now we should get back to the matter at hand here, just ask Virgil if there's anything I can do to help him, okay.”

“Okay. Talk to you later?” Patton said smiling as he started to leave the room.

“Talk to you later.” Logan said smiling a bit back at Patton